Chapter Forty Four

*October 10th*
*Arabelles POV*

"Are we ever going to leave this house?" I questioned jokingly. We were on the couch and I laid on his chest as he ran his hand up and down my arm, his other hand lazily twirling a piece of my hair.

"No I don't think so." He chuckled, the vibrations in his chest causing me to shake lightly.

We've been here more more than a week, not even stepping outside once. We've just been enjoying each other's company now that we can. The house was already stocked with food, so we didn't have to worry about that. We both have plenty of clothes here so really there was no reason to leave.

It's been really amazing just being able to just live together for a bit. Just me and Harry, no one else. We've only had that one argument and after that it was nothing but bliss. Our time together made me regret ever leaving in the first place. But back then I held too tightly on to my morals.

I turned on my stomach and looked up at him, causing him to look down at me curiously. I took in his beautiful state, he was shirtless and the ink over his tan skin made him even more flawless. His curly hair was messy and disheveled, but it still looked perfect. His long eyelashes fluttered everytime he closed his eyes. The emerald in his eyes shined brightly like never before.

"I love you." I whispered softly, causing a smile to form on his face. It's the first time that I've said it out loud.

He smiles cheekily and opened his mouth like he was about to answer. There was a huge bang that echoed through out the house, interrupting whatever Harry was about to say. I squealed in fear as Harry sat up, pulling me behind him on the couch. I peeked behind his back to see men dressed in all black standing in the door. My heart dropped in fear as they all stepped inside, there was way more than 10 of them. I held my breath as Louis and Liam walked through the door, causing me to sigh in relief. But then my heart stopped as I realized that their supposed to be held captive. And the fact that their is at least 20 armed gang members in the living room.

"Styles!" Louis said in an over enthusiastic tone.

"Why are you here Louis?" Harry spoke lowly, ignoring his greeting.

Louis chuckled as he shook his head. "You know why Styles."

I watched as Harry got up, shaking his head in anger. "It isn't time."

"It is time." Liam spoke, stepping forward so he was beside Louis. "Besides you've already corrupted her, what is she going to think when she learns the truth."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I turned my head to Harry, looking at him for an answer. He just turned to me apologetically and shook his head.

"What truth?" I spoke up, my voice quiet and shaking with fear.

"The one he's been keeping from you Ara. You should have never gotten involved with him. I should've stopped you when I had the chance. I knew this was going to happen, it was inevitable." Louis spoke, looking me in my eyes.

"What truth?! What's going on? Why won't anyone tell me anything!" I snapped in frustration, getting off of the couch. Louis opened his mouth to speak but Harry turned to me, speaking before he could.

"Nothing. There lying to you Ara. Their just trying to get you to stay away from me." Harry said softly, begging me with his eyes and tone to believe him.

"Nothing huh? So you've told her already?" Louis mocked.

"Shut it Tomlinson!" Harry barked, snapping his head in my direction.

"No! You better shut it Styles. We're f.ucking taking her, whether you want us to or not. This was the plan from the beginning and you knew it. There's nothing either of us could to about it, believe me I would stop it if I could" Louis snapped, his voice low and threatening.

Harry looked at me with sad eyes before turning towards him. "This is going to break her Louis."

Louis face fell as he looked towards the floor. "I know. But there's nothing I can do about it."

"Do about what? What's going on?!" I pleaded desperately, looking at them for answers. I felt an overwhelming amount of fear at their words.

Liam sighed as he stepped towards me. "You need to come with us Ara."

"What! No! Why?" I exclaimed.

Liam took at me with sympathy. "You'll find out soon. Just please trust me." He reached his arm out and I started at it for a moment. I was scared with everything that was going on and I didn't know who or what to trust. Liam has never lied to me though and he always just wanted to keep me safe. He was the one I would talk about Harry with. I could trust him. I nodded causing him to smile slightly as I took his hand.

I looked at Harry to see him looking at the ground. His face was pale and he looked insanely guilty. I started walking as Liam guided me towards the doorway.

"Wait!" Harry stopped us as we were about to walk out the door. We turned around as he raced to me, smashing his lips against mine. I kissed him back as I heard Louis curse under his breath. He pulled away and looked at me with wild eyes. I could tell that he was scared, though I didn't know what for. "Just promise me that no matter what happens, you'll still love me tomorrow."

I furrowed my eyebrows as fear washed over me. What is about to happen? Where are they taking me? And what is the secret that everyone is keeping from me.

"I promise" I whispered anyway because I knew he needed the reassurance.

Harry nodded as he was pulled away, the men pulling him back and putting handcuffs on him. Louis walked up to me and hugged me, and despite everything I hugged him back, just because I missed him. Louis nodded at Liam and without a word we walked outside, the rest of the men following behind us. For some reason I feel like everything is about to change.

And I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.
____________________________
I wonder where their taking her.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day