Chapter Forty Three

*October 1st*
*Arabelles POV*
//Sexual Content\\

I heard a knock on the door as I sat against it. I've been here for about two hours, just trying to calm down and think. Harry has left me alone for the most part, except for when I first came in here.

"Yes?" I said quietly, my voice crackly from all the crying that I did.

"Can we please at least talk about this?" Harry said calmly, though I could tell by his voice that he felt bad.

I thought about it for a minute before I got off of the floor. I unlocked the door and sat on the bed, waiting for him to come in. He must've heard the click because right as I sat down he was already half way in the room.

"Look." He spoke as he closed the door, leaning on it soon after. "I don't usually do this so I have no clue if I'm doing this right but I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to worry yourself too much by thinking about them. They might be somewhere that their not a lot to leave, but they are safe. The men was ordered not to touch them, their still members of the gang. Important members to, especially Louis." This part made me snap my head up.

"What do you mean especially Louis?" I interrupted him.

Harry sighed as he gave a an apologetic look. "I can't tell you, like I said before it's not my place. It would hurt less if it came from him." I gave him a confused look but he just shook his head. "Trust me id tell you if I felt that it was the right thing to do, but it's not."

"When have you ever cared about that before." I questioned, not understanding his change of heart. "And don't say it's because you started caring about me."

Harry huffed in slight annoyance. "I just don't want to hurt you Ara. And it's really not my place. It would mean bad stuff for both of us if I told you."

"How?" I didn't mean to annoy him with my questions, I just didn't understand.

"It would just cause more pain then it's worth if I told you." He sat next to me on the bed.

"Ok." I murmured, dropping the topic.

"Just trust me when I sat that their safe. No harm is going to be done to them." He said sincerely.

I nodded as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I brought my hands up to my face and dried the leftover tears under my eyes. Harry's arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer. I looked up at him to see that he was already look at me. We both leaned in at the same time, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

The kiss got more heated as I felt his hands sneak under my thighs, lifting me so it sat straddling his lap. He flipped us over and my back hit the bed as he hovered over me. His lips soon attached to my neck making a small gasp escape my lips.

I was soon left in nothing but my underwear as he kissed down my stomach. My chest rose and fell in anticipation as his kisses got lower and lower. His fingers hooked in my underwear as he pulled them down my legs. He started kissing up my thighs, leading closer to where I need him the most.

A chill ran down my spine as left a small kiss on my c.lit. I moaned as he licked a thick strip up my core, making my back arch off of the bed. I felt him smirk as a long string of moans left my lips. My thighs started shaking as I felt a knot grow in my stomach. I threw my head back as he pushed a finger inside of me. His tongue continued to move in different motions along with his finger, driving me crazy. I fisted the sheets as I heat my high. My back arched off of the bed as Harry continued to pump his finger in and out of me. I felt him watching me in awe as his name fell from my lips, my head thrown back in pleasure.

I let out a deep sigh as I laid down on the bed, feeling Harry climbing back up to hover over me. He gave me a smirk before colliding our lips together once again, moving together in a passionate kiss. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt, indicating that I want it off. He sat up and pulled his shirt off, his pants and boxers soon following. He reached over and grabbed a condom before reattaching our lips once again. I heard him roll the condom on and soon after I felt his tip press against my entrance. We both let out a sigh of relief as he pushed into me, burying his face in my neck. A moan fell from my lips as he rocked his hips into mine.

"F.uck baby you feel so good." He grunted, making me moan in pleasure.

"Faster." I whimpered, my hands wounded in his hair.

Harry paused, grabbing my thigh and hoisting my leg up. I moaned loudly as he began thrusting into me, faster and harder this time. I scratched his back as the new angle allowed him to hit my g spot with every thrust.

"I'm close." I moaned out, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Let it go baby." He grunted and his hand went down between us, his fingers rubbing circles against my c.lit.

I screamed his name as my body shook, reaching my second c.limax of the night. I felt Harry come to a stop as he grunted, realizing into the condom.

He pulled out of me and tied the condom off, throwing it in the trash before laying next to me. I cuddled into his side as we both tried to calm out breathing down. I felt sleep take over me as I thought of how lucky I was.
_____________________________
It literally took me so long to write this chapter and idek why. Not my best work but that's fine.

The next couple of chapters are going to be good :).

I hope you guys like this. Please make sure to vote, comment, and share, it means a lot.

Have a wonderful day.