Chapter Thirty Eight

*September 27th*
*Arabelles POV*

Day Twelve

"Louis can we please go explore the city today?!" I asked Louis as I flopped onto the bed.

"Sure go get Liam and we'll go" Louis shrugged.

I smiled excitedly and ran out of the room, going to Liams. I knocked hurriedly on the door, impatiently waiting for Liam.

The door swung open and a bored looking Liam opened the door. "Yes Ara?"

"Come one we're going exploring" I pulled him out of the room and went to the elevator where Louis was standing.

Louis chuckled at me as I skipped into the elevator. We pressed the button that leads to the lobby and waited quietly. The elevator dinged as the doors opened and I ran out, the boys following me.

I left the hotel and felt the cold breeze hit my face. I smiled as we started walking down the busy streets, trying to decide where to go.

"Musical?" Liam suggested.

"No." I shook my head.

"Shopping?" Liam questioned.

"Don't feel like it." Louis spoke up.

"Well then you two come up with something." Liam groaned, throwing his hands up in the air.

I thought for a minute before I turned to Louis. "Times Square?"

Louis grinned. "Great idea."

Louis got a taxis attention and we all piled in. Louis told him our destination and we waited until we arrived. Liam payed the man and we thanked him before climbing out of the car. I smiled at all of the lights and people, excited to be here.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Liam asked tiredly.

"Let's just walk around." I suggested.

The two nodded before we started walking around. We hung out for about thirty minutes until Louis said he had to use the bathroom and left to find one. Liam was staring at something a few feet away from me.  I bumped into someone and almost fell until they grabbed my arm.

"Oh sorry-" I stopped once I looked up at the man. His eyes gave me the chills and his grip on my arm wasn't loosening. "Ok you can let go now."

The man chuckled darkly gripping me harder. "I don't think so sweetie, we've been looking everywhere for you."

My heart froze as I realized he was apart of the gang. I immediately tried to get my arm free, struggling severely.

"Liam!" I shrieked helplessly.

In an instant Liam ran over, punching the man and freeing me from his grip. He grabbed my hand and we ran, looking for Louis. We saw him walking and he looked alarmed once he saw us.

"They found us." Liam stated, slightly out of breath.

"What?" Louis exclaimed.