Chapter Sixty

*November 20th*
*Harrys POV*
(Really important a/n at the end please read)

It was about an hour and a half until the doctor came back into the waiting room.

I raised my head as footsteps entering the room, making eye contact with the doctor. I immediately rose from my seat, meeting the man halfway so we were standing in the middle of the room.

"How is she doing?" I asked in slight worry.

"She's doing fine." He answered with a smile, making me sigh in relief. "She's actually awake if one of you would like to see her."

I smiled brightly as I looked at the guys, all of them mirroring my expression.

"You should go Styles." Liam spoke from the corner.

"Really?" I questioned. "Shouldn't Louis go first. She is your sister."

"No it's ok. You go." Louis encouraged, sending me a smile.

I nodded and the doctor motioned for me to follow him. We exited the room as he led me to where Arabelle was. I could feel myself shaking at the idea of seeing her after she's been gone for so long. A week ago I thought she was dead and here I am, walking to go see her. Everything felt like a dream as we walked through the empty halls, getting closer and closer to where she was.

What if she refuses to see me? I honestly wouldnt be surprised if she did. I lied to her for so long and now she probably doesn't even trust me. She'll probably yell at me right when I walk through the door, and I wouldn't blame her.

"Alright here we are." The doctor said, stopping right in front of a closed door. "Im going to see if she's up for any visitors."

I nodded and he opened the door, leaving me in the hallway. I tried to control my breathing for the short time that he was in the room. I have no idea what's going to happen when I go in there. The door opened and the doctor walked out with a smile on his face.

"She's ready to see you now." He told me.

I let out a shaky breath as he walked away, leaving me alone once again. I stared at the brown door, not sure if I should go in or not.

Well it's now or never, I thought to myself, opening the door. I stepped into the quiet room and shut the door, leaning on it slightly. I looked over to see Arabelle laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

The bed was elevated upwards slightly so she was facing me. The gash on her head as all sewn up and she had bruises and little cuts across her face. Her arms were the same way, the damage from the wreck littering her smooth skin.

I quietly walked towards the edge of the bed, sitting down right next to her. I looked down at her hand that laid against the mattress, wanting nothing more than to hold it in mine. Her eyes were shut and I wasn't even sure if she knew that I was the one in here.

"Arabelle.." I started, my voice raw with emotion.

"No." She cut me off, opening her eyes to look at me. "I don't want you to apologize Harry."

I looked at her confused, why wouldn't she want me to apologize for lying to her.

"I should be the one saying sorry." She continued, making me even more dumbfounded. "I shouldn't have ran from all of you, even if you guys did keep something so big from me. It wasn't right to let you all suffer believing that I was dead. I should've just swallowed my pride and faced it. But instead I ran away like a coward and I'm sorry for that."

I grabbed her hand in mine and looked at her seriously. "Ara don't apologize. I understand why you did what you did. I'm just so happy your alive." I breathed.

"Me too." She whispered as tears formed in her eyes. "I missed you."

I smiled in relief. "I missed you too."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled warmly at me. I stood up and moved my hand to cup her cheek, hovering over her slightly. I looked into her eyes and realized just how much I missed her. I leaned down and finally attached our lips, both of us sighing into the kiss.

The kiss was like none of the ones that we've shared before. This one was full of passion, love, need, regret, and most of all relief. Relief to be able to kiss and hold each other once again.

I detached our lips as I rested our foreheads together, both of us panting slightly. I had the biggest smile on my face as I pecked her lips once more.

"I love you." I whispered gently.

"I love you too." She breathed, kissing me once more.

And as I sat here, kissing the love of my life, I knew that there was no other place I'd rather be. With all of the evil stuff I've done and the wrongs I've committed, I still managed to find someone as amazing as her. My life would be so different without her in it, she's shown me that it is possible for someone like me to find love in this unjust world.

Arabelle was like the light in my dark world, allowing me to experience things I know I don't deserve. I don't deserve her, and I know that I'm selfish, but I'd be a fool to let her go.

I only had one thing on my mind as we talked the rest of the night away. I knew that I had to get her away from this life, drag her away from all the bad things she doesn't deserve to experience.

I have to get out, and I need to take her with me. All I want is to be able to give her the wonderful life she deserves. The one thing she deserves in this life more than anything.....

Is freedom.
____________________________
I'm sad to say that this will be the last chapter... but don't worry.

There is a sequel.

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read this book. I know I'm not the best writer and it amazes me that people even read this. I didn't expect to get attached to this book and these characters, but I did.

So I asked you guys if you would like a sequel and it seems like you guys aren't ready to let this book go yet, and neither am I.

The second book of this series is going to be called Freedom.

I have a lot planned for this book and I am so excited to share it with you

I have a lot planned for this book and I am so excited to share it with you. So much is going to happen in this next book, so get ready

See you guys there❤️

And like always, have a wonderful day