Chapter Fifty One

*November 14th*
*Liams POV*

Sweat trickled down my forehead as I repeatedly punched the punching bag, feeling my sore knuckles make contact with the rough surface. I continued to move my feet, hopping around as I swung my fist again and again. I could feel my knuckles begin to ache due to the lack of gloves. The adrenaline that pumped through my body was giving me a rush, making me forget all the problems around me. Nothing else seemed to exist as I continued to punch the bag, feel my skin start to crack.

"You go any longer and your knuckles are gonna be f.ucked." I heard a deep chuckle behind me, causing me whip my head around.

My eyes met with Zayn's brown ones, causing me to huff and turn back around. I heard him approach me as I went back to aimlessly punching the hard material.

"Oh come on. Your not happy to see me?" Zayn muttered sarcastically, coming to hold the punching bag in front of me.

I huffed as I stood up straight, looking at him with annoyed eyes.

"What do you want Malik?" I questioned, not wanting to participate in small talk.

"Can't I just check up on an old friend?" He grinned cheekily, causing to to glare at him. "Alright fine. It's about the gang."

"What about it?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"It's going to s.hit." He bluntly said, causing me to look at him in confusion.

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Think about." He leaned against the wall, pulling a cigarette out and lighting it. "All the boss ever cares about anymore is that we find her daughter. Arabelle. She has us all looking for her, day in and day out. Even now when it was declared that she's dead, she's still got dozens of her men out there looking for her."

My head shot up as he said this, not knowing that people were still out there looking for her.

"Does she not believe Niall?" She honestly has no reason not to believe him, he's the me of her best men.

"I don't think so. I mean where's the body."

"What?" I stare at him dumbfounded, not knowing what he was hinting at.

"Horan said she was dead right?" He questioned, making me nod in confirmation. "Then how come no one ever saw the body? From what I was told he just came up and said she was dead. Why wouldn't he have just brought the body with him for proof?" He informed me, making me widen my eyes.

"Holy s.hit." I breathed. "Horan lied?"

"That's what I believe." Zayn shrugged, throwing his cigarette on the ground.

"But why?" I don't see why Niall would do that.

"He knows something that we don't I'm guessing."

I nodded as I wiped the sweat from my neck. It doesn't make sense. Why would Niall lie if he knew something? I don't see why he wouldn't just come out and say it. It doesn't make sense. The gang that he is apart of is looking for a girl, and he goes and lies and tells everyone that she's dead? My eyes widened as I came to a realization.

"You don't think he's hiding her do you?" I spoke timidly, trying to think of any other explanation.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Zayn agreed, running his hands through his thick hair.

"Even if he is we have no proof. We can't just tell the boss that. Because if she has people rummage through his house and don't find her, our a.sses are done for."

Zayn nodded as I looked towards the ground, trying to come up with a plan. My head hurt thinking about all of this, it was confusing as h.ell.

"What if we don't tell the boss?" Zayn speak up, causing me to snap my head up. "What if we just go over there by ourselves and find out?

I sat down on the chair as I tried to think of another way. If Niall is hiding her away, he's going to get punished severely. But if we gather up a group of trustworthy men and look ourselves, we can come up with a cover story. I'm sure whatever reason Niall had for lying to us was a good one.

"Alright. Here's the plan: You, me, Louis and Harry will get together. We'll go down to Niall without informing anyone about our plan. If she is there than we're going to need a cover story. We can't risk losing Niall over this, I know if he is hiding her that he is just trying to do the right thing. We will then bring her to the boss just to show her that she is alive, so all of this search party bull s.hit can stop. We can just tell the boss that the girl that Niall found looks extremely similar to Ara. She's dumb enough to believe that." I stated seriously.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to bring Louis and Harry? I mean, their not exactly in the best shape." He hesitantly said, bringing up a good point.

"You know that if they find out they we knew she might be alive but we didn't tell them, they would be furious. It just makes everything easier if we just tell them. Besides, if she is there she'll come easier if her brother and boyfriend is there." Or at least I hope.

"Right." Zayn nodded, swirling his keys around his finger as he headed towards the exit.

"See you around Malik." I called back, not looking in his direction.

"Yea. See you soon Payne." And with that the door closed, leaving me alone once again.

Something about Zayn seemed off, but I didn't want to question. I haven't even seen him for months so that could have something to do with it.

I hope that he's right and she is still alive. It's been killing me to think that she is dead for a reason that I could've prevented. I just didn't think it was my place to tell her, I still think that way.

I just hope everything's going to be ok.
____________________________
Poor Liam :(

I hope you guys like this chapter and please vote, comment and share. It helps a lot.

Have a wonderful day!