Chapter Thirty Seven

*September 16th*
*Arabelles POV*
(She will be writing letters in this chapter so they will be in italics)

Day One

Dear Harry,

It's only been one day since I've left, well it's the first day in New York at least. I've decided that I'm going to write to you, though I know you'll never read them. It'll make me miss you less and make me feel like I'm still talking to you somehow.

Well I've got to go, Louis and Liam just got back.

I love you Harry

-Arabelle

••••••••••
Day Three

Dear Harry
I explored the city with Louis and Liam today. I wish that you could've been there with us, with me.

I love you Harry

-Arabelle

•••••••
Day Six
Dear Harry,
Liam almost found the letters today, I had to shove them in a drawer before he could see them. If he found them he would make me throw them away, and I can't allow that to happen.

Louis thinks that someone has been following us, someone from the gang. I'm not going to lie, it scares me that someone might be spying on our every move. But at the same time it makes me hopeful, because if someone from the gang is looking for us, you'll be with them. That will mean that I might get to see you again. Even if it's just for a second.

I love you Harry

-Arabelle

•••••••••••
Day seven

"Hey get ready we're going out to eat." Louis said, poking his head into the hotel room.

"How long do I have?" I questioned.

"About thirty minutes, noting too fancy just casual."

I nodded as he left, going to Liams hotel room. There was a last minute switch since Liam snores like a trucker in his sleep. So now Louis and I share a room.

I looked down at my sketchbook, seeing Harry's beautiful figure. I got up and searched my closet for something to wear.

••••••••
Day eight

Dear Harry,
I dreamt of you last night, it was the most bittersweet thing I've ever experienced. One second you were holding me and telling me how much you missed me, and the next you were gone.

I still think about the night before I left. The kiss that we shared. I can still feel your lips on mine, with your hands around my waist. If only time could turn back.

I love you Harry

-Arabelle

•••••••
Day ten
Dear Harry,
I miss you...

I love you Harry.

-Arabelle.

•••••••
Day Eleven

I jumped as someone knocked on the door, causing me to drop my sketchbook. I walked over and looked into the peephole, seeing Liam holding a box of pizza in his hands. I laughed as I opened the door, him walking and sitting on Louis bed.

"I figured you'd want company." Liam said as he pulled out a piece of pizza.

"Where is Louis by the way?" I questioned, grabbing a slice of my own and sitting on my bed.

"Shopping I think. Anyway I wanted to talk to you since he's gone." Liam said seriously.

"About what?" I spoke nervously.

Liam sighed, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "I know you've been writing letters to him Arabelle." I opened my mouth but he raised his hand, stopping me. "I'm not going to tell Louis and I'm not here to judge you. I didn't mean to find them, I was looking for my wallet that Louis hid and came across them. I know how you feel about him, and what happened the night before we left. I never realized something was happening between you two. I'm sorry that you had to put yourself through that, but unfortunately it's for the best. I just want you to know that you can talk to me, you don't have to hide around me. I know what it's like to fall in love with the wrong person."My head was down as he finished, feeling ashamed of myself. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I didn't mean to, you know?" My voice cracked as I spoke and Liam gave me a look of sympathy. "I didn't want to fall for him! I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself! And I hate that I miss him, I still can't figure out why I do."

Louis gave me a look of understanding. "It's because you love him Ara."

"I know" I whispered. "I don't even know if he feels the same."

"Well did you guys ever talk about it?" Liam spoke softly.

I nodded slowly. "He said that he can't care for anyone, except for me. He said that if I think he doesn't care for me than I'm wrong."

"Do you believe him?" Liam asked.

"I'm not sure." I still didn't know whether to believe him or not. "At first I was sure he didn't feel the same, but now I'm not so sure."

He gave me a warm smile. "I don't know Ara. I wish I could say that he feels the same, but I really don't know."

A sob racked through my body as tears soaked my cheeks. "I miss him! I don't want to but I do!"

Liam moved to sit next to me and wrapped me in his arms. "I know."

"What am I supposed to do now?!" I exclaimed.

Liam looked down at me with sad eyes. "Say goodbye."

"How?" I sobbed.

"With time." Liam sighed, looking out the window. "It takes time."

"I don't want to forget him." I spoke fearfully.

"I don't think you can." He whispered truthfully.

I sobbed as I remember the man that I left behind. I so desperately wanted to know if he missed me as much as I miss him. I want to know what he's doing right now. Has he been eating correctly?

My thoughts were interrupted by Liam talking one more. And his words made my heart break as reality set in. I actually will never see Harry again.

"If he loves you he will let you go, but if he truly loves you he won't let you come back"

_____________________________
It's my birthday today :).

I really hope you guys like it, please vote, comment and share. It helps a lot.

Have a wonderful day!