Chapter Three

*August 17th*
*Arabelles POV*

Scared. Alone. Petrified. Anxious. Those are the things I felt as I was trapped in this vehicle with this unknown man who took me from my home. The oxygen in the vehicle seemed to be almost non-existent, as it seemed impossible to breath. It is now 6 am and we have been in this car for over 10 hours. I haven't slept at all, too terrified that this man driving next to me will do something to my unconscious self. We haven't spoke either, not a word came from any of us, not since the question I asked.

Will I ever see my family again" I turned and asked him, my voice coming out quite and trembling, scared for the answer that he was going to give me.

I watched as his jaw locked. "No."

I felt the tears that I have been holding in finally fall, rolling down my eyelashes to my cheek. Lowering my head, I quickly wiped the tears that were unintentionally falling, hoping that he wouldn't see. My hopes were soon gone as I heard him scoff.

"Don't cry. I mean honestly how old are you? Haven't you grown past the fucking cry baby state. Get your shit together." The words made me flinch as his words dripped with anger and venom.

This time I was the one to scoff, the small sound escaping my lips before I had a chance to stop it. I shut my eyes as I felt an unexpected force launch me forward, almost making my head hit the dashboard in front of me. I had just enough time to realize that he slammed on the breaks before he was opening my door. Fear washed over me as he unbuckled my seat belt and roughly pulled me out of the vehicle. My back soon came into contact with the cold exterior of the car, making me wince in pain and slam my eyes shut. With a shaky breath I hesitantly opened my eyes, only to be met with ones full of rage. His normal green eyes were now a dark forest green almost black, his eyebrows were furrowed in anger, his jaw clenched and his face like stone.

"You will not keep on giving me attitude. For now on you will keep your pretty little mouth shut or I swear Arabelle, you will not live to see another day. I'm in charge of you from this day forward." I gulped as his hand gripped my hair, pulling my head back so I was pressed against the car. He leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "You will do whatever I tell you to do, whenever I tell you to do it. Are we clear?" I was too stunned and scared to answer him, which seemed to make the situation far more worse for me. In a flash his arm moved so quick I could barely comprehend what was happening until I felt his cold, ring covered, hand grab my jar harsly. "I said are. We. Clear." He sneered like a wild animal, his voice and tone dripping in authority.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as my whole body seemed to shake. "Y yes sir." I stuttered pathetically, giving into his aggressive words and actions.

He smiled, his usual cold sinster smile. "Good girl." I realised a breath of relief as he realised my chin, but he didn't step back any farther. "The names Harry, I fucking hate the word sir" he snapped, giving me whiplash from how quickly he changed directions.

I nodded feebly, finding no energy in my body to argue, or verbally answer him for that matter. I watched as he smiled his signature omnious, portentous smile, one that made my whole body cringe from head to toe. Seeming satisfied with my answer, he walked around to the driver's side of the car. Feeling defeated, I walked to the car with my head down, opening it and getting inside. It wasn't too long after until the other door opened, showing that he, who I just found was named Harry, got in the car as well. I looked to my left, deciding to take a look at him. I haven't taken the time to really look at him, since he took me from my home. The first thing I noticed is the black tattoos that littered his body. They went from his arms all the way to his neck. He had many piercings, a lip one, one in his eyebrow, and then he had black guages, not too big, but just big enough to be noticed.