Chapter Sixteen

*August 26th*
*Arabelle's POV*

I finished applying my red lipstick, the last finishing touch to my outfit. I decided that even if I was being forced to go to this thing, I might as well look good right? I did a simple winged eyeliner look with some mascara, and red lipstick, I never liked too much makeup. My black hair was in semi tight curls that hung down to my back. I took one more look at myself and smiled, actually pleased with my appearance.

I sighed as I caught a glance at the little clock on the vanity, it read 6:55, meaning that we leave soon. Giving myself one last look over I flicked the lights off and closed the door, stepping into the hallway. I heard commotion from down stairs, I guess their all down there waiting. I took a deep breath, silently preparing myself for the night, before going down the stairs case.

My eyes were trained on my feet as I walked, all noise and conversation ceasing as I reached the bottom. I looked up in confusion, wondering why it got so quiet all of a sudden. Suprise and embarrassment filled me as I saw them all staring at me, with wide eyes and open mouths. I furrowed my eyebrows at them, but at this point they weren't even looking at my face, their wandering eyes have made their way to my body, making me all the more uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat lightly, making them jump slightly as they looked back to my face, only to find an irritated expression upon it. I arched my eyebrow at them, crossing my arms over my chest and narrowing my eyes. They all turned away like they didn't do anything, well except for Harry. He flashed me a cheeky, careless, smile and shrugged. I huffed and rolled my eyes at their childish behavior.

"Should we go?"

--
About 20 minutes later we we're all stuffed into a limo, me feeling a little uncomfortable being in the middle of two men I didn't get the names of earlier. I let out a breath of relief as the car came to a slow stop, allowing us to make our way out of the stuffy space. I was about to climb out behind Louis until someone grabbed my hand, pulling me back to my seat. I whirled around to see Harry looking at the door, waiting for everyone to leave and the door to close before turning to me.

"I want you to stay by my side the whole night. I know I said I'd be a little easier on you but their are some pretty dangerous people. Alright Arabelle?" Harry said seriously, staring directly into my eyes, letting me know that he was being dead serious.

I nodded my head, not wanting to argue, at least for a night. Plus if there really is dangerous people here like he says, I am much better off with Harry by my side. I watched silently as he leaned over, opening the door before climbing out. I hestantly followed him, Harry holding his hand out to help me. I stared at it for a few seconds before slipping my much smaller hand into his.

Once I was out of the car Harry closed the door behind me, immedieatly putting his arm around my waist. I got confused until I looked out infront of us. They were a bunch of men, and poorly dressed women, out in the front of the building. They all wore dark clothing and we're covered in piercing and tattoos, some even more than Harry. I saw a couple of men with face tattoos that covered a majority of their face, with dark, cold eyes to match. I shuddered as I saw some of them eyeing my body, licking their lips with an evil glare in their eyes.

Harry's grip on me got tighter, along with his clenched jaw, as we walked passed them, towards the entrance. I watched as most of them nodded their head at Harry, Harry nodding back sternly. We entered the doors and walked into a huge opening, that was packed with a whole bunch of people exactly like the ones outside.