Chapter Twenty Seven

*September 7th*
*Arabelles POV*
*8 days left*

I dragged the eraser across the paper furiously, trying to fix my drawing. I threw the sketchbook onto the floor and watched as it landed on the floor with a thud. I groaned in frustration, pulling at the roots of my hair with my hands. Angry tears fell out of my eyes as I tried to keep myself calm.

I didn't get any sleep last night. Harry had another girl over, or 'booty call' as he likes to call it. At first the only reason it bothered me was because of the slight ache in my heart whenever either of them made a noise. I felt stupid and foolish that he had tried to kiss me twice and acted like something was there, that he felt something for me. He obviously just wanted someone to satisfy his needs, which he obviously didn't need me for. Most of all I felt stupid because I thought that maybe there was something there. I don't even know why that thought ever crossed my mind, I feel nothing for him. And he obviously feels nothing for me.

Then that hurt quickly turned to annoyance as I tossed and turned, not being able to let sleep take over me with the sound of the head board slamming against the wall coming from the other room. No matter how hard I tried to shut out the noise by wrapping my pillow around my head, nothing worked.

So here I am, many hours later and I still haven't gotten to sleep. Even after 6 hit and the girl left I still couldn't fall asleep, my mind too busy thinking to let me sleep. Of course Harry got to sleep, he's probably still sleeping now.

My head thumped as I got out of bed, picking up the sketchbook and throwing it into the draw, slamming it shut. The door flew open, causing me to turn around. I was about to yell at Harry but was surprised when I saw Louis closing my door.

All anger and frustration in my body vanished as I ran towards him, jumping in his arms. He chuckled in surprise before wrapping his arms around my small figure. I laid my head on his shoulder with a sigh, really glad that he was back. Being alone with Harry and his weird moods were starting to kill me. I unwrapped my arms from his torso, looking up at his amused face

"Miss me?" He joked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I laughed shaking my head at him. "You wish." I sassed, punching him playfully on the arm. He laughed as we walked to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. "So I'm guessing that since your back you got everything we need?"

Louis face turned serious as he cleared his throat, turning to make sure the door was closed. "Yea I've got everything."

I smiled, hope and relief washing throughout me. A part of me honestly thought he was lying about this whole escape plan.

"Louis can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course is everything ok?" Louis questioned, concern written all over his face.

"Everything's fine." I told him, watching as he sighed in relief. " I was just wondering why your helping me escape. You never told me why."

Panic flashed across his face and as soon as it appeared it was gone, replaced with a fake smile that didn't reach his eyes. "You just, you don't deserve this, you don't deserve this life."

"What life?" I asked, not understanding what he was talking about.

"Nothing." Louis responded immediately. " I just meant that you don't deserve to get kidnapped."

"Your lying to me Louis, why are you lying?" He was starting to worry me with his mixed emotions and words.

I watched as he swallowed harshly, looking incredibly nervous. "I'm not lying to you Arabelle."

"Louis just tell me, nothing good happens from keeping secrets." I pleaded, not wanting to run away with him if he was keeping secrets from me.

Louis looked down, soon spacing out like he was in deep thought. It was almost as if he was having an internal battle with himself. I could tell he wanted to tell me, but for whatever reason he wasn't. I could also tell that whatever this secret was, it's very important. I waited for what seemed like forever until Louis sighed, looking into my hopeful eyes with his guilty ones.

"When this gang was created.. a rule was made against kidnapping." Louis abruptly stopped once he saw the look of shock on my face.

"Gang?!" I jumped up. "What the hell do you mean by gang?! Your telling me that I was kidnapped my a damn gang?! That your apart of a gang?!" I whispered shouted in frustration, not wanting Harry to hear what we were talking about.

Louis sighed nodding his head, looking like he didn't even want it to be the truth. "Yes Ara a gang. Why do you think people kidnapped you from us. Why do you think we're all here living together. We're apart of a gang, all of us. A dangerous one too, there's at least 20,000 mean involved. And like I said when this gang was first created we all agreed on a set of rules. No killing children, no doing anything to a women without consent, and no kidnapping. Obviously things have changed, for reasons that I don't even understand." I shook my head, not wanting to believe what he was saying. "I'll give you some time to digest this information." With that he got up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I gasped as I fell to the floor, tears pouring out of my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was just told, but looking back on it now it all makes sense, i just didn't want it to. Why would a gang want me? Why would multiple gangs want me? I'm just an average, normal teenage girl, what could they possible need me for.

I crawled into my bed as I choked on the sobs that continued to rack through my body. Eventually, my body forced itself into a dreamless, miserable sleep.

________________________________
How many of y'all knew they were in a gang?

I apologize for not updating yesterday, I lost track of the days.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share, it means a lot.

Have a wonderful day!