Chapter Fifty Nine

*November 20th*
*Harrys POV*

My leg bounced anxiously as my foot tapped against the floor, the sound echoing in the small waiting room. The ride to the hospital was all a blur and soon Arabelle was ripped away from me and rushed into surgery.

That was hours ago, and we've heard nothing since.

Louis is in the chair across from me, his head in his hands. His leg was bouncing to, and I could see the tear drops that stained his pants.

Liam was leaning against the wall, being the calmest out of all of us. He was playing on his phone, probably to distract himself.

We all look a mess, covered in sweat and tears. My clothes have dirt stains on them from leaning in the dirt, but I didn't care. All of us were shaking messes as we burst into the hospital, the paramedics ahead of us. They wheeled her body into this narrow hallway, two doors blocking us from her. We were told to wait for any word, that the doctor will be out as soon as he can.

Liam called Niall and Zayn immediately, telling them that they needed to get down here. He made sure that they knew not to tell anyone what was going on. After that Liam asked if I was ok, but I didn't answer.

I was numb, I couldn't feel anything and everything felt like a dream. Like I'm going to wake up any second and this is all going to be over. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I just continue to stare blankly at the same wall I've been looking at for the past hour.

Footsteps were what broke me from my trance and I looked up in hope that the doctor was finally here. I looked up to see a head of blonde hair come into the room, making me sigh in slight disappointment.

"Hey." Niall breathed, looking and sounding like he ran all the way to the hospital. "How is she?"

"We don't know." Liam said sadly.

"Well where is she?" Zayn questioned, going to sit next to Louis.

"She's in surgery." Louis answered, his voice sounding strained. "We haven't heard anything yet."

Both boys nodded with sad looks on their faces. Niall looked around to see how anxious and depressed we looked.

"Hey." Niall said, all of us turning to look at him. "No word is fine. That doesn't mean anything. I bet she's perfectly fine." He said positively.

"You don't know that." I spoke up, my voice cracking from unshed tears.

"Well neither do you." Niall fires back, making me raise my eyebrows. "I'm not going to let you guys sit here and act like she's dead. I know she's going to survive this, she's Arabelle, she's strong." He said strongly.

I smiled at his positive attitude, hoping that he's right. I mean he is in a way, we don't know that she's dead. For all we know she can be perfectly fine.

"How did she even come to live with you?" Louis as in curiosity, probably just trying to make conversation to pass the time.

Nialls face got red in embarrassment, making Louis raise in eyebrow. I leaned forward in my seat, waiting with amusement on our faces.

"Erm....um." Niall stuttererd. "Fine but you guys better not laugh." He said sternly, making us nod in agreement. "She kind of held me at gunpoint."

The room went silent as we stared at Nialls red face. I looked at him in disbelief as he stirred in discomfort. I heard Liam snicker from across the room,making me grin. I looked and Zayn and Louis to see them biting the insides of their cheeks, trying to control their laughter.

Liam couldn't hold it in any longer as he threw his head back, his loud laughter filling the room. Louis snapped his head towards him before he too began to laugh hysterically. Zayn soon joined in and I chuckled, looking at Nialls embarrassed face. I started laughing harder once I saw the blush that covered his face.

"Guyssss." He whined in embarrassment. "You said you wouldn't laugh." He crossed his arms over his chest with a pout.

We all nodded as we tried to calm down our laughter. Soon everything was silent as we all got wrapped into our own thoughts again.

Nurses and doctors passed by the door, all of them rushing to go somewhere important. I felt all hope start to vanish when an hour turned to two and two turn to five.

That was until a doctor finally burst into the waiting room, making all of our heads shoot up in hope. He looked exhausted and stressed, with sweat dripping from his forehead and wrinkle lines embedded in the space between his eyebrows.

"Are any of you the family of Arabelle?" The doctor asked, peeking up from his clipboard to look at us.

"Yes." I spoke up, causing him to look at me. "We all are, I'm the boyfriend."

"Right." He nodded once more, turning a paper over on his clipboard. "Well good news, Arabelle is out of surgery and is doing surprisingly well. She hasn't woken up yet, but we expect her to in the next two hours or so. She has suffered minor damage to her forehead, and managed to break two of her ribs. But she should recover just fine in a few weeks with enough rest." He explained, causing me to sigh in relief.

"Thank you so much." I breathed, relieved that she is still alive.

"Of course. If you like you guys can come in one at a time to see her when she wakes up if you would like." He says.

"Alright. Thank you." Niall spoke up, looking relieved and happy like we all did.

"No problem. I'll come back to inform you when she's awake." With one last nod and smile he left the room.

Liam turn towards us with a huge smile covering his face as he laughed in disbelief.

"See. I told you guys she'd be fine." Niall said proudly.

"Yea yea." Zayn said jokingly.

I sat down with a big smile on my face but it faltered slightly once I realized she was going to be awake soon. I haven't seen her in almost two months and she's probably so mad at me. I'm just glad she's still alive to do so.
_________________________
Yay :)

I hope you guys like this one. Please make sure to vote,comment and share. It means a lot.

Make sure to read the a/n on the next chapter

Have a wonderful day