Chapter Forty Two

*October 1st*
*Arabelles POV*

I stirred awake as light flooded into the room, waking me from my slumber. I realized there were arms around me and opened mine to meet a pair of emerald green ones. I smiled as Harry cupped my cheek, leaning in to kiss me softly.

"Good morning Sweetheart." He muttered, his voice raspy and deep. God even his morning voice is hot.

"Good morning." I replied softly, not quite awake yet.

I studied him as I let my eyes adjust to the light. His hair was ruffled and certain pieces were sticking out in every direction, but he still looked perfect. I was happy to see that the purple bruises underneath his eyes had cleared, his whole appearance looking better now that he got some sleep.

I looked down and remembered that I was only in his shirt, causing me to blush slightly. I wasn't used to wearing this little around him, or anyone for that matter. I closed my eyes and smiled as I remembered last night. Our intimate act, the argument and the aftermath. After our argument we realized that it just wasn't worth fighting anymore. I wouldn't say that we were dating, we just haven't put a label on anything.

"Harry." I broke the silence causing him to hum. "What are we?"

I felt his hand that was playing with my hair freeze as he sighed. "Well.. what do you want to be sweetheart?" I shrugged as he chuckled. "This isn't exactly a normal everyday relationship babe."

My heart fluttered at the new nickname as I nodded. "I know that. It's still nice to know."

Harry pulled me closer to him as he chuckled once more. "Your so cute. How about this? We're whatever you want us to be?"

"Well then I don't know." I replied, even more confused.

Harry sighed as he pulled me on top of him. "Ok. We're Arabelle and Harry? What about that?"

I shrugged as I looked down. " I just don't want you with anyone else.

"You mean you don't want me to sleep with other girls?" Harry questioned. I nodded as I continued to look down, to embarrassed to look up. "Sweetheart there is no other girls."

I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying but found nothing. I nodded as I got up, climbing out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Harry called from the bed as I pulled some shorts on.

"I'm hungry" I responded, causing him to laugh as I left the room.

It took me a minute but I finally found the kitchen. I looked into the fridge to see that it was already stocked, meaning that Harry planned to take me here alone. It didn't bother me that much, looking at the outcome of it. I only wish that I knew where Louis and Liam were. I know that they'd be disappointed if they knew what happened, but I simply couldn't help it. They would most likely do the same if they were in my situation.

I hope he wasn't lying when he said that they were somewhere safe. And how far does 'safe' go? They could be somewhere right now, being held hostage and unable to leave. But as long as no physical harm was done to them, that could be seen as 'safe'.

I heard Harry come into the room as I set the eggs out onto the table. I glanced over my shoulder to see that he was only wearing a lose pair of boxers. I blushed slightly as I turned back to the food, trying to ignore the fact that Harry is standing half naked behind me.

"Where is Louis and Liam?" I asked quietly, not wanting to start a fight but just wanting to know where they really were.

Harry sighed quietly, sitting down on a stool. "I already told you, their safe."

"But your safe and my safe are two different things Harry." I spun around to face him, tears in my eyes. I don't know why exactly I was crying, I was just worried about them. Harry's face fell as he looked at me. "I just need to know that their ok. Just please, please tell me where they are."

Harry sighed as a guilty look came onto his face. "Their being held captive in New Hampshire."

My heart dropped as the tears started to fall from my eyes. I turned around and flipped my eggs, trying not to think too much about it.

"Sweetheart." Harry spoke, and soon I felt his body press against my back. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears but failing miserably.

"You said they were safe." I whispered, my voice cracking near the end.

"I know." He spoke lowly, just enough for me to hear the guilt in his voice.

"You lied." I sobbed quietly.

He sighed deeply as he pulled me tighter against him. "I know."

"Why?" I asked him, spinning around to face him.

"Because I knew this would happen when I told you."

"You could've told me before!" I exclaimed, slamming the spatula on the counter.

"It wouldn't have a made a difference either way!" Harry tried to defend himself.

"It would've!" I snapped.

"How?" He huffed.

"Well for starters I wish you wouldn't have lied to me right before we slept together!" I snapped, making him freeze as his face fell.

"Ara..." Harry started but I cut him off.

"What else did you lie about?" I accused, hinting towards last night

"Nothing!" Harry exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration.

"How am I supposed to believe that!" I threw my arms up into the air, leaving the kitchen and heading for the staircase.

"Because I love you for starters?" He barked, causing me to freeze this time.

There was a long pause before I wiped my tears away.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you lied about that as well."

_____________
This was honestly just a filler, the next couple of chapters will be fillers to.

I hope you guys liked this, please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a good day!