Chapter Thirty Nine

*September 30th*
*Arabelles POV*

I groaned as the light flooded in through the curtains, another sleepless night. I haven't been able to sleep since the airport. I tried that night but.. I can't get his face out of my head.

His face haunts me in my sleep, or even when I just close my eyes. His devastatingly beautiful face, with those heartbreaking emerald eyes. Images of when he broke down when he saw the plane go down the runway replay in my head. Every time I close my eyes a pain rips through my chest, because I see him.

All I ever see, or think of anymore his him. I just can't stop, I want to. I wish that I could stop this never ending self inflicted torture, but I can't.  Anytime I sleep I wake up in tears over the man that can never be mine. I hear his voice whisper in the night, like he's calling for me wherever he is.

If I concentrate enough I can picture him lying next to me. I can smell his cologne and feel his warm touch ignite my skin. I'd hold his hand and imagine him telling me that it's ok. That he loves me. Right when I begin to believe that it's real, that he's really here, he vanishes. He'll fade away until there's nothing there but darkness.

We arrived in Hawaii a few days ago and I haven't even been able to enjoy the beauty. I'm too busy thinking of a man much more beautiful than the glistening sand or calming waves. In my eyes nothing is more beautiful than Harry, he's a beautiful mess.

What are you supposed to do when you love someone you actually can't have? The worst part is it's not like he's dead or with someone else. I can go find him and be with him now, but I have morals. Morals I so wish I could ignore, just so I could be with him. But my family wouldn't want that for me, especially my mom.

I have to live with the heartbreak and the fact that I can't have him. I can't see him, have him hold me, kiss him, anything. It's better this way, that's what everyone keeps telling me. What I keep telling myself.

"Ara." Someone knocking on the door broke me from my thoughts.

"Come in Li" I shouted.

Liam walked in the door looking slightly panicked.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up quickly.

"Has anyone been in here?" He was panting and looking around frantically.

"No why?" I was beginning to grow scared.

"Louis thinks they found us again." My heart dropped as he said this.

"What! Why does he think that?!" I questioned, not believing that they found us once again.

"I don't know. He thinks that someone has been following him around or something. But I'd trust him on this. Louis is usually never wrong

"It's only been a few days!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but a lot of them know how to track people." He stated.

Louis burst into the room with a serious look on his face. "Pack everything. Now. We have to leave now." I nodded, scrambling off of the bed and going to my suitcase.

Louis and I started throwing stuff into our suitcases quickly, not even caring where it went. Fear and adrenaline courses through my veins as I threw clothes into my suitcase. I ran into the bathroom and got all of my stuff. I gathered every thing that we needed and rushed out of the bathroom.

I gasped as I walked out, immediately dropping everything that was in my arms. A cold chill ran down my spine as I saw Louis kneeling on the ground, a gun pointed to his head. Four men in black suits surrounded him, all of them pointing their guns at Louis. The door burst open and three more come in, all of them armed. Tears fill my eyes as one of them throws Liam onto the floor. Liam looked around and let a out a breath of relief as he saw me standing alone.

The door opened again and Harry stepped in, taking my breath away. He was also dressed in all black like these men. A huge smile made its way onto his face once he saw me.

"Ah. There you are sweetheart!" He breathed as he walked towards me. "I've been looking every for you."

"Fuck off Styles!" Louis barked, trying to get free of the men's grip.

"No, you fuck off Tomlinson. You knew what this was! You weren't supposed to get attached and you knew that!" Harry boomed. I started to grow confused until a scowl made its way onto Louis face.

"Yea? Well neither were you asshole!" Louis spat, still fighting against the mans hold.

"Yes but that's the difference between you and me Lou, I know my limitations." My blood ran cold as he lifted his gun and aimed it towards him. My throat going dry as he cocked the gun.

"No!" I screeched, leaping towards them. I jumped in the way of the gun. Harry face dropped as he looked into my eyes. "Please! Don't kill him!"

"Ara what the hell are you doing!" Liam screamed.

"Arabelle, move out of the way." Harry said calmly.

"No!" I sobbed, shaking my head frantically. " I can't let you kill them Harry please!" I begged. Harry sighed in frustration and I grabbed his wrist. "I'll do anything please."

At this a wide grin came onto his face and I began to regret my decision. "Anything?"

"Arabelle stop!" Liam screamed.

"Arabelle don't, you don't know what your getting yourself into!" Louis said from behind me.

I turned to face him and smiled sadly. "I'm not just going to let you die Lou."

I turned back to Harry and he cocked a brow at me. "Fine. What did you have in mind."

"You come back with me, no escaping. If you do try to escape I will kill these two and I wouldn't mind stopping by your dads house." He grinned wickedly.

"Your sick" I whispered.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me against my chest. He chuckled deeply before whispering in my ear. "I know sweetheart."

"And now your mine"
____________________________
Awe he found her :(

I hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Ok so quarantine has made me so bored that I went and spent 50$ on clothes online. At least they were cute.

Have a wonderful day!