Chapter Twenty

*August 27th*
*Arabelle's POV*

"Ahh, there you are sweetheart." He smiled, the usual sinister look was there but it was mixed with.. relief? "We've been looking all over for you."

I was still, just stuck staring at him like a statue. I knew in the back of my mind somewhere that he would find me, I just didn't expect the violence that came with it. I should of known that my recapturing wouldn't be peaceful.

I watched Harry as his eyes scanned across my body before they landed on my lower stomach and a frown overtook his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my dress. There was blood splattered across the material, but it wasn't from the cop. No, this blood was dried already, it was from the man from earlier.

"Where is that from?" Harry's deep voice startled me, causing me to whip my head up to look at him. He took large strides until he was right in front of me. "Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine." I squeaked, not really wanting to talk about the events that happened not even 24 hours ago.

"Then who's is it?" I shook my head, signaling I don't want to answer his question. "Arabelle. Tell me. Now." Harry grabbed my chin, not very roughly, and lifted it, making sure I was looking at him.

"It's from when I escaped." Harry's eyebrows furrowed, causing me to roll my eyes but hesitantly continue. "I had to stab someone ok. I don't want to talk about it."

Harry's eyebrows lifted in surprise, shock filling his features. I know he's not going to stop talking about it. He's going to want to know what happened and make me tell every detail. But to my surprise, he just nodded his head, motioning for me to get in the car.

I did as he silently told me and let my tired feet guide me to the car. I opened the door to find the boys crowded in the back. They all looked at my clothes and gave me confused looks. I ignored them as I climbed in the car, sitting in the seat next to Louis. I turned to look at him to see he was giving me a look that read "explain." I shook my head as if to say, not right now, and turned away from him, resting my head on the window. Silence enveloped the car until Harry finally got inside. He quietly started the car and sped off on the highway. I squeezed my eyes shut as we passed the officer and his car, not wanting to see that horrific sight again.

From the front seat, I saw Liam, I think his name is, turn around. He gave me a soft smile that confused me, but I smiled back softly. I felt my eyelids growing heavy as sleep was slowly creeping up on me. The last thing I saw before I passed out was Harry looking at me through the rearview mirror.

--

"Arabelle." I felt someone gently shaking my arm, making me groan slightly as I buried my head in the car seat. "Arabelle come on, we're here."

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see Louis 3 inches away from my face. He gave me a small smile once he realized I was awake and moved away from me. I yawned as I climbed out of the car, stretching my arms and legs once I was out.

I turned to look at the house and immediately furrowed my brows. This wasn't the same house from earlier, it doesn't even look like the same town.

"We had to move locations, to make sure no one finds us." Liams voice sounded from behind me, making me spin around to face him. I didn't even realize he was outside.

"Well, where are we now?" I questioned, wanting to know just how far I was from home.

Liam scratched the back of his neck and Louis's eyes were trained on the floor.

"It's. Better if we don't tell you." Liam said slowly.

"What? Why?" I yelled.

"It just is Arabelle, trust me," Louis spoke softly, giving me a sympathetic look.

I sighed as I nodded, not really having any other choice. Liam and Louis both nodded before walking towards the house, with me following right behind them. I have a feeling this isn't the first time we're going to have to move locations.

We walked through the front door to see the rest of the boys on the couches, except for Harry. Louis said he would show me to my room so I followed him throughout the house. The house is nice, much like the last one except this one is a little smaller. I wonder how they have the money for all of this, but then again I wonder about a lot of things when it comes to this situation.

After walking up lots of stairs and a long narrow hallway, Louis finally stopped at a door. I followed him as he opened the door and walked into the room. We both made our way to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it.

It was silent as I stared at the wall, a lot of thoughts and emotions moving through me at once. I begin to feel the guilt eating at my heart and mind. Guilt for killing that man, regardless of if he helped kidnap me or not. Also a lot of guilt for that officer. I know I didn't physically kill him, but if I never got his attention and talked to him he would still be alive.

I felt tears hit my cheeks, rolling off of my chin and hitting my blanket. I couldn't control them as they poured out of my eyes as I greived. Grieved for these complete strangers, but I'm still responsible for their deaths. I felt someone grab my hand and turned to see Louis looking at me with worry.

"I killed someone, Louis."

_________________________________

Awe poor baby.

I hope you guys like this one, I really enjoyed writing it.

Please like, comment, and share it helps a lott.

Have a good dayy