Chapter Thirty

*September 11th*
*Louis POV*
*4 days left*

My body shook with rage as I banged on the door, waiting impatiently for it to open. My hands were shaking wildly as I stuffed them in my pockets. My head snapped up as the door flew open.

"Finally" I huffed, pushing past them as I walked into the room.

"Well if you knock at a persons door at five in the f.ucking morning it's going to take a little time for them to open it." Liam spat, slamming the door as he flopped down on the bed.

"I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important." I snapped, rolling my eyes at him.

"Your important and my important are two very different things." He grumbled as he got out of the bed, turning the light on in the bathroom.

"Will you just stop being a whiny b.itch and listen to me." I was growing agitated with his behavior, making my already horrid mood even worse.

Liam scowled at me, spitting the toothpaste that was in his mouth into the sink. "Whatever."

I scoffed, shaking my head at his behavior. "It's about Arabelle."

Liam froze, the tooth brush hanging from his mouth as he gave me a confused look. "What about her? Your not thinking of telling her are you?"

"What?! No!" I gave him an incredulous look. "Why would you even suggest that?!"

Liam just shrugged, a bored look on his face as he went back to brushing his teeth. "I don't know Louis, I mean you are the one who is helping her escape.

I feel my jaw go slack as I stare at him in astonishment. "That- it- what-." I sighed, collecting myself before speaking again. "She's a good person Li, good people don't deserve this life and they especially don't deserve to get kidnapped! She has a family that loves her and- and a good home. She has a good life. This life is not a good one and it's especially not the one she deserves. This wasn't supposed to happen."

It was silent for a few moments and I looked up to see Liam staring at me, a shocked look on my face. I looked down shaking my head and scoffing at myself. I promised myself that this wouldn't happen but yet here we are. Me acting like a little b.itch when I should just shut up and let it be.

"What happened Lou?" Liam asked, finally realizing that I did come here for something important.

"Have you seen the way that he looks at her." The wall was the only thing I could stare at as I felt the anger erupt inside me once more.

"Who?" Liams voice was full of confusion as he sat down beside me.

"Who do you think?" I snapped, my breathing getting heavier as I remember what I saw the other day. I watched as his face contorted into one of deep thought as he looked down, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

Suddenly his head popped up as he gave me a face of realization and horror. "Harry?!" His voice was quiet, barely above a whisper. I knew He felt the same way about the situation as I do, even though we have different reasons.

"Yea. Harry. I saw them the other day in the kitchen, when he kicked us out to 'talk' to her. I stayed by just to make sure he doesn't hurt her. He was standing between her legs and looking at her with lust and some other s.hit in his eyes. I heard her mutter something about how they can't and then he got all defense and left. I made sure I was gone by the time he left the room." I snapped my head to look at him. "It's f.ucking sick you know? How could he mess with her head like that?! He kidnapped her for f.uck sake. Who the hell does he think he is?! And do you know what's even worse?" I didn't give him a chance to answer as I continued with my rant. "I can tell that she believes him. She actually believes that he's interested in more than her body. I can tell that she wants to be with him, but I also know that she's smarter than that. The only thing that's bad about that is I know it's killing her inside. Wanting him in a way that she knows she shouldn't, she knows it's wrong. But I also know she can't help the way she feels, she can't help it if her heart yearns for him. I just wish her heart yearned for someone else, someone that won't hurt her. Someone that can actually reciprocate her feelings. Someone she could be with freely without having to deal with peoples reactions." I paused my rant, hanging my head to try and catch my breath.

I was left panting loudly as Liam sat with a bewildered look on his face. Trying to process what just came out of my mouth. I know I shouldn't feel so strongly about it but I can't help it. He doesn't deserve her, and she definitely doesn't deserve him, but I know they want each other. In one way or another they do, even though there two completely different ways. Arabelle wants someone to love, someone to care for her more than anyone else does. That's the type of person she is, she has a big heart, one that she intends to love someone with unconditionally. It's too bad that a Harry is only looking for a warm body underneath him, one that he'll discard the next morning.

If only I had known that Liam wasn't the only one who heard my true, but hurtful words. If only I had known that him and I weren't the only ones up at this ungodly hour. If only I had know that Ara was right outside the door, listening intently to ever word that came out of my mouth. If only I have heard they way her hand clamped over her mouth, tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran back to her room. And if only I had known that I knew absolutely nothing about what has happened between the two. Because if I did, I would've known who would've heard her crying and went to comfort her.

_____________________________
Oooohhh.

Anyway guys I really hope you liked this chapter, I didn't know if it was going to turn out good but I think it did, sorta.

Please vote, comment, and like, I really appreciate it, it helps a lot.

I don't really know when my update days are anymore. I've been writing a lot more so I'm just going to post whenever a chapter is ready, it will still be at least once a week, probably more.

Have a wonderful day/night!