Bring It or Leave It

"We're going to lose her, Damon." Stefan warned as the three of us walked into the parlor.

"She needs time. It's only been a couple of days." Damon countered, walking towards the alcohol table that sat behind the couch.

"She's basically numb to everything that makes her who she is." I pointed out in annoyance as I leant against the table while Damon poured himself a drink.

"She's a vampire. The off switch is one of the biggest perks. When being undead gets you down, voila—" Damon stated, snapping his fingers before he smirked, "Vampire Prozac." He added, drinking his glass and Stefan sighed, putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"She burned down their family home.. With their dead brother's body still inside." Stefan stated in annoyance, furrowing his eyebrows at his brother.

"Saves is the trouble of having to do it ourselves. I call that a win." Damon replied sarcastically and I scoffed, making him sigh. "Worst case scenario, I'll invoke the sire bond and tell her to turn it back on." He added with a shrug and I folded my arms over my chest.

"Our brother just died. If you force all of that grief on her, it's gonna overwhelm her." I warned, shaking my head at him. "We need to give her a reason to want to turn it back on." I added with a sigh and Damon slowly nodded down at me.

"Fine. We'll show her a good time." Damon suggested and Stefan rolled his eyes, making Damon sigh. "I know it's controversial, Stefan, but people actually like to have fun." He pointed out and I smirked somewhat in amusement.

"You really think that's gonna work?" Stefan asked furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"There's only one way to find out." Damon answered with a shrug and I sighed, shaking my head.

"From my experience.. Your idea of fun isn't exactly playing hide and seek in the dark." I stated in annoyance and Damon smirked down at me.

"It is with you." Damon countered in amusement as he leant down towards me teasingly and I rolled my eyes, nudging him away.
~~~

"So that's the plan? You're gonna take her back to school?" Damon asked in annoyance as him and Stefan walked into Damon's bedroom while I sat on the middle of the bed, reading one of Damon's books that he gave me.

"Um, boys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them, trying to get their attention but they ignored me. Not even paying enough attention to the shower that was running.

"Well, the fun route didn't exactly pay off, did it?" Stefan countered with a shrug and Damon turned towards him.

"I don't know. I got a free meal out of it." Damon answered sarcastically and I sighed loudly at the two and put the book in my lap before I tilted my head at the two.

"Look, Do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone? You can go because you're not a student. You've got to go look for Katherine." Stefan replied and I rose an eyebrow and got off of the bed quickly.

"Katherine?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and folding my arms over my chest. I watched as the two of them finally noticed my existence, looking me over slowly. "Yeah, no. I think I would rather go play chaperone. Besides, Elena needs this cure now more than ever." I pointed out as I looked at Damon who rolled his eyes.

"Not that anyone asked me, but I think taking her back to school is a great idea." Caroline stated, coming into the room wearing a bathrobe and her hair in a bun as she held bath essentials. I furrowed my eyebrows at her as the boys exchanged a look of confusion before the looked at me and I rolled my eyes.