You're My Home

I ran into Whitmore's sitting room and heard faint sobs before I saw Caroline and Elena both crying as they sat in front of the couch. I moved towards both of them before I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I saw him laying there.. completely cold and grey. "Oh, my god—Stefan." I whispered, taken aback as I looked down at him in shock while Damon quickly came in from behind me.

"We didn't know where else to bring him and we couldn't just leave him outside." Caroline pointed out as she shook her head at Damon and I. My eyes glazed over and I looked at Damon who stared blankly down at his brother.

"Bonnie has a plan, right? She—she said that she could bring people back." Elena said worriedly as she looked between Damon and I also, tears running down her face.

"Tell me that she can bring him back!" Caroline added, loudly in frustration at us and I jumped at her voice.

"We'll bring him back." Damon answered, nodding slowly before looking towards the stairs where wandering voices came from. "Come on, let's get away from prying eyes." He added, quickly covering Stefan with the blanket on the back of the couch and I slowly shook my head and grabbed Elena, holding her tightly.
~~~~

I watched Damon angrily swing a poker at a glass case that sat the fireplace and I looked away as shattered glass fell to the floor. "Damon, stop." Bonnie stated in defeat towards him as we stood in the dorm room.

"You said you had a plan, Bonnie." Damon replied angrily, breaking a chair from beside him and I folded my arms over my chest as Bonnie sighed.

"I did, I had a traveler who knew the right spell." Bonnie countered before Damon groaned angrily back at her.

"And you lost her!" Damon yelled and I growled back at him, making him look towards me in confusion.

"She didn't lose her, she was sucked into oblivion like everyone else on the other side, Damon!" I countered, trying to call him down but he only got angrier.

"Then Bonnie should find another one!" Damon stated loudly, looking back at Bonnie who sighed back at him.

"It's more than just knowing the spell. Markos was able to come back because dozens of travelers were willing to sacrifice themselves in order to overwhelm me. I doubt they'll be willing to do that for a bunch of supernatural strangers." Bonnie pointed out in annoyance and I watched as Damon narrowed his eyes at her.

"You know who needs motivation? You need motivation." Damon stated, pointing the poker towards her and I watched as he stepped forwards threateningly, making me clench my jaw.

"Damon." I warned, narrowing my eyes at him but he ignored me as he slowly walked towards Bonnie.

"If the other side goes away, everyone we know there, including you, goes away with it." Damon stated through gritted teeth and Bonnie's eyes glazed over.

"I know that." Bonnie replied quietly and I furrowed my eyebrows as her voice cracked. "Do you think I wanna die?" She asked him in defeat and Damon slowly shook his head.

"My brother is over there!" Damon yelled in frustration and I quickly moved in front of Bonnie and felt the poker slightly graze against my neck.

"She knows that, Damon." I replied, looking at him calmly and I watched as he stared at me and slowly put the poker down. Damon looked down in defeat and sadness before he threw the poker to the side of him.

"So is Alaric... and so is her Grams." Damon stated, looking back at Bonnie who slowly stepped out from behind me.

"I know that, Damon." Bonnie replied emotionlessly and I watched the two stare at each other in silence for a few seconds before Bonnie sighed and looked past Damon as I felt a coldness around me. "Enzo is here." She added quietly, making Damon turn around.