Chapter 9

This week has been amazing, its now Friday which means the weekend. Thank god!

I haven't spoke to Ace that much since Monday night just the casual conversations when my brother has been there. I've gotten closer to Aiden, he's honestly like my best friend now. I'm going to a party with him tonight so that should be fun, I also met a girl in one of my classes. Her name is Julia Graham, she's kind of goth like and she's hilarious and bubbly, she's excited for everything which I wish I was like. She's coming over to get ready for the party that I invited her to. Its currently five P.M and I'm laying on Ace's bed waiting for Julia to come over, she said she'll be here in five minutes. When I hear the buzzer I rush for it before Ash and Ace.

"Hi" She squeals and gives me a big hug.

"Hi" I giggle.

"Cam" Ash clears his throat, I turn around to find him leaning against the living room archway.

"Yeah" I rose a brow.

"Who's this?" He smirks his eyes scanning up and down Julia's body.

"This is Julia" I narrow my eyes towards him "Julia this is my brother, Ash"

"Nice to meet you" He grins gawking.

"Like wise" Julia blushes.

"No!" I point to my brother, I know what he's like and Julia doesn't deserve that.

"What?" He softly says, I give him a death glare and he puts his arms up in surrender. He walks back off into the living room joining Ace.

"Come on" I roll my eyes. We begin to get ready. I decide to go all out on my makeup, full coverage foundation, highlighted like a Queen, Smokey brown eye shadow with glitter, winged eyeliner, false eyelashes and matte lipstick, I look so different and I loved it. I curled my long brown hair and ran my fingers through to loosen the curls. I turn to Julia who is going all out too. We try on a different variety of outfits, dresses, jeans and skirts. I tried on a black low cut V-neck bodysuit, Umber skirt that ended in the middle of my thighs and some black opened toe heels.

 I tried on a black low cut V-neck bodysuit, Umber skirt that ended in the middle of my thighs and some black opened toe heels

"Oh my god!, YES!" Julia says looking up and down my body.

"You think?" I blush.

"Hell yeah, you look hot!" she smiles.

"So do you!" I return a smile. She has bright crimson curled hair, full coverage makeup with eye shadow matching her hair, she wore a black long sleeved crop top with black high-waisted ripped jeans and crimson fishnet tights coming above the hem of the jeans with all black boots. We both have completely different styles. But she looked amazing and could pull of anything.

As we walk down the hall with the sound of my heels clipping through the hall, "Nope" Ash stands in front of me and then looks Julia up and down.

"Excuse me?" I rose a brow.