Chapter 10

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm completely frozen. I'm unable to move. I feel a shooting pain run through my body pulling me out of my shock. I realise his fingers have roughly entered me as he kisses my neck, nibbling and biting making me wince in pain.

I put my hands on his chest when he leans forward to kiss me, "Please stop!" I cry out. He wraps one hand around my thigh aggressively causing me more pain. I push hard on his chest rising my knee to kick him in the balls, he falls to the side off the bed but I harshly get dragged down with him. He balled a fist around my low v-neck bodysuit ripping it down the middle but not completely.

"Fuck!!" He winces in pain holding his crotch on the floor.

I recovered from my fall fast and dash to the door covering up my chest with two arms. I run downstairs as fast as I could heading for the door, I didn't want to look for Julia or Aiden I just wanted home. When I reach the path outside I trip over my ankle grazing my knee, I cry out loud in pain. I lift my head to girls walking past heading inside, they look down at me while I cry, they walk past giggling.

Why didn't they help me?

I stand to my feet and limp across the road sitting on the sidewalk. I reach for my purse around my shoulder and pull out my phone, I go straight to my brothers name on my contracts and call him immediately as I still sob in the horror.

"Please pick up" I choke to myself. It goes to voicemail and I instantly try calling again.

"Please, come on" I sob but still no answer. I go to the next person that could help and take me home.

"Cam?"

"Ace..." My lip trembles as I try holding in my tears back.

"Cam, what's wrong?" He softly speaks, my tears break through and I sob loudly with hearing the words What's wrong.

"Cam! Tell me what's wrong?" He sternly spoke, my breathing becomes heavy through my sobs.

"Ace... I can't breathe!" I sob gasping for air holding my hand over my heart as my chest heaves up and down, tightening up.

"Cam, stay calm okay! You're having a panic attack, try control your breathing. You control it, it doesn't control you!" He says trying to soothe me but I'm still unable to breathe.

"Camila, inhale and exhale slowly" He says. I slowly inhale and exhale trying to control my breathing, my heartbeat slows down from its rapid pace as his words continue to clam me down.

"That's it, keep doing that"

Minutes of silence goes through the call, when my breathing is completely back to normal my head begins to pound and my chest hurts.

"Right, tell me where you are"

"I'm at that frat house we were at last weekend" I breathe, sniffling as i continue to keep my breathing steady.

"Okay" I hear keys rattle through the phone and a door open and slam closed.

"Please don't come off the call" A tear runs down my face in worry of being alone.

"Never, I'm in the car now"

"Okay" I gulp.

It's been a few minutes since either of us has spoke but just having him in the call makes me not feel alone, I look towards the frat house across the road and see Josh appear at the door looking around, I gasp and crawl behind a parked car closing my eyes shut.

"What's wrong?" I hear in my ear.

"How far away are you?"I quietly ask.

"Around the corner"