Chapter 22

"Cammm!" Callum shouts through the headset when I join the party.

"Hellooo" I giggle, I haven't heard his voice in ages.

"We haven't played in a donks" His Scottish accent beams of happiness.

"I know. I'm sorry, I've just started college so I've been busy" I load up the new Call Of Duty.

"No worries, Dylan and Max said they'll be on in 2", Callum says.

"Alright"

The Xbox notification sounds my ears telling me that Dylan and Max joined the party, "What's up, bitches!?" Dylan shouts.

"Shut up, Dylan. You're too loud" Max complains. They always bicker back and forth, they're like a married couple.

"Fuck off, Max. Shit, Cam? I'm surprised you're on" Dylan's English accent sounds through my ears. 

"Meh" I reply. They join the game and we all sit and chat in a lobby waiting for the match to start.

"When you coming back to Scotland?" Callum asks me.

"I think my dad wants to go this summer to see his family"

If you didn't know my father is Scottish. He was on vacation when he met my mother in America so my father didn't want to go home but he had to, he came back for my mother and they got married and pregnant blah blah blah.

I've been to Scotland a few times, that's how I met Callum and now we've been playing Xbox together ever since. Dylan and Max are English, Dylan is from NewCastle and Max is from south London, I've never met them but Callum has.

"Aye well, hope ye do" Callum says. 

I've been on Xbox for three hours now and I'm going through an emotional rollercoaster playing this game.

My brain hurts.

"Dylan!!! To the left you dumb fuck!" I shout through the mic.

"That's the right, Dylan!!" Max snaps when Dylan gets us all killed, I tap the buttons furiously carrying the team getting the most kills.

"We lost" Callum whines.

"Fuck!" Dylan shouts, "This game is so fucking shit, I swear I lagged" He tries to defend but we all know it's horse shit.

"You're so shit" Max laughs, I laugh along because it's so true, he got the least kills on the team and we bought him back twice. 

"BOO!", Someone touches my shoulders bringing me from my laughter and to instant fear.

"Ahhhh!" I jump up throwing a right hook directly behind me.

"Ow!! What the fuck?" Ace shouts holding his nose, I clench my palm over my heart as it beats rapidly. I almost died!

"Ace, What the fuck!" I shout watching him hold his nose.

"You hit me! What do you mean!?" He winces in pain.

"You scared me! Don't do that, you deserved it" I shout as my heart is still jumping.

"Would you calm down now and stop breathing like you have asthma" He chuckles.

"I thought you were.." I stop speaking.

"Who?" He tilts his head still holding his nose.

"Cam, are you alright?" Callum sounds my ears.

"I have to go, see ya guys"

All three of them say bye and I leave the party. I take my headset off and place the controller and mic on the coffee table