Chapter 32

I have two weeks to get Christmas presents. I have no idea what to get Ace, I can't just sing and wear something sexy because I feel like it's ridiculous. I want to get him a thoughtful gift showing how I feel about him and wearing something sexy won't show him that. I roll over wrapping my arms around his waist, it's my last day of college before winter break. I know Christmas Day will be awkward since my parents have split and it will be a totally different from previous years. I'm hoping my dad doesn't show up but I know he'll expect to be there since he's our father.

"Morning", Ace's raspy voice speaks.

"Morning" I smile at him, his tired eyes looking back at me with a slanted smile. 

"Last day", He yawns sitting up with a stretch. 

"Yeah", I sigh. 

He pulls his boxers on that were on the floor then leans forward on the bed to peck my lips. He gives me one last smile before running his hands through his messy hair and leaving the room. I sit up holding the duvet over my naked body. All of a sudden I feel nauseous, I knew I should've have had left over Chinese after we had sex. I change into last nights pyjama that were scattered over the room with my stomach churning. 

"Morning", I say when I walk into the kitchen. Ash is sitting at the island counter eating a bowl of cereal with no T-shirt on just grey sweats, he's practically half a sleep as he lazily moves the spoon to his lips, his eyes are barely open.

"Yeah whatever", He mutters. 

"Grouchy" I laugh.

"I had a late night", He smirks barely and bringing the spoon to his mouth again. 

"Ooo, mystery girl" I beam. I hope one day I get to watch my brother in a relationship or get married but he thinks all that is bullshit.  

"Nope, I fucked Rebecca she's still in there", He chuckles and points to the kitchen door meaning his bedroom.

"Asher!" I scold full of disgust. Rebecca too, she looked so sweet and innocent when I first met her and now I know she is not with the way Asher and Ace talk about her. Not that there isn't anything wrong with a girl sleeping around because boys do it, why can't women without being called a slut.

"Calm down, she's not in there now I kicked her out last night", He shrugs.

"Yeah because kicking her out was nice" I mock.

"I don't care" He shrugs again.

"Morning, ugly. Morning bro", Ace heads to the refrigerator. His hair is wet meaning he's just been in the shower, he's fully dressed with black ripped jeans and a red hoodie with vans.

"By the way you're coming with me to a party tomorrow night", Ash points to Ace shoving a large spoonful of corn flakes into his mouth.

"I am?"

"Yeah you're not getting out of it, Rebecca invited us"

"Can I come?" I ask.

"Nope, you'll stay here", He replies hastily and I roll my eyes.

Fuck you.

I drink a cup of coffee and have toast, I was going to have a pop tart but yuck, I wasn't feeling it, something sweet in the morning doesn't sound appealing right now. I dress in black thick leggings, white T-shirt, black hoodie and black Nike's. I decided to go bare face, makeup free.

"Hi", I say to Julia as I sit down beside her in class.

"Hey" Her smile wide.

"Do you want to come round tomorrow night, Ace and Ash isn't going to be in so we can have a girls night or we can invite Aiden?" I ask unsure. I'd love to have a girls night, maybe wear facemasks and eat snacks as we watch tv.