Chapter 54

This morning I woke up alone, I've been laying in bed for about an hour waiting for Ace to come back. I should go downstairs but he might be there and it's different because this isn't my home. A notification pings through my phone hoping it was Ace texting me back. I pull my phone off charge from the nightstand and swipe my phone, I click on iMessage.

Fred: Gorgeous, where you been? I want to have some fun. +8

Julia: Did you tell Ash you were staying with me? +2

Mum: Hi baby, I've tried calling you I was hoping we could do something next weekend just us girls.

I click on Julia's message fast.

Julia: Did you tell Ash you were staying with me?

Julia: Where are you?

Julia: I lied to Ash for you but you need to tell me where you are!

Me: What!?

Julia messages me back straight away.

Julia: Where are you?

Me: I'll tell you when I'm home, I promise.

Julia: Okay, I miss you

Me: I miss you too

The bedroom door swings open with a very happy smile plastered on Ace's face. His hair is messy and he's wearing a striped long sleeve white and black t-shirt, black ripped jeans with black and white high top vans.

He is so hot, I can't deal with it!

"Hey, baby", He jumps beside me causing the bed to spring up and down.

"Hi", I chuckle running my fingers through his messy hair.

"Did you sleep good?", He asks taking my hand from his hair and kisses my knuckles one by one.

"Yeah I did", I smile, "where were you?"

"Just out with Brad", He shrugs.

"Fun?", I lay on his chest.

"Yeah", he sucks in his bottom lip.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know?", I sadden laying my chin down on his chest with puppy eyes.

"I miss you already, baby", My phone pings a notification again, I sigh reaching for my phone on the side of the bed.

Fred: Why you ignoring me babe?

I roll my eyes placing it on the nightstand crawling back onto his chest.

"Who was it?", he questions.

"No one important to me", I smile.

"Okay, well you want to go out for breakfast before you leave?"

"Okay", I peck his lips.

****

It's now been five days since I've been home. Asher didn't buy Julia's lie because well let's face it, she's shit at lying. Asher was shouting asking where I've been and I lied again saying with Aiden. He wasn't chuffed at all and probably thinks I'm shacking up with him. I've been studying real hard for my finals coming up, Julia and Aiden once again have been great help. I've been ignoring Fred at all costs. I've been texting Ace all week but today he has only messaged me once which is odd, normally he would text me all day. I'm currently home from class, on Xbox with Callum, Dylan and Max playing Red Dead Redemption 2.