Chapter 34

"Wake up, baby", I hear and feel a light shake on my shoulder. I groan and open my eyes slowly seeing Ace smiling holding a tray of food. I groan again. 

"What's this?" I ask sitting up as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"I made my beautiful girlfriend breakfast", He enthuses.

Girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend. I begin to smile like a creep and try hide it straight away. That is the first time he's actually called me his girlfriend. 

"An apology for the state you were in?" I question raising a brow. He's never made me breakfast in bed before either.

"Erm..sort of", He forces a smile scratching the back of his neck while holding the tray in one hand. He places the tray on the bed in front of me and my eyes go wide with the amount of food he has cooked just for me. 

Yummmm, I'm so hungry. It all looks delicious. 

"I made you some, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, fruit and granola with yogurt and of course a cup of coffee with two sugars", He smiles happy with himself. 

"Wow, you really are sorry", I laugh and begin to eat. Shoving a forkful of scrambled eggs into my mouth. 

"Yeah I am", a frown falling onto his face as he looks down. 

"You wanting me to get fat?" I chuckle glancing down at the tray of food.

"I wouldn't mind" He shrugs.

"Aww, so sweet", I roll my eyes.

"Thank you though", I smile stuffing pancake in my face. 

"You're welcome", He beams and places a kiss on my forehead after pushing my messy hair back.

"Is Ash up?" I ask.

"Yeah, he is taking Julia home"

"What time is it?", Why would he take her home this early and I hope he doesn't say anything mean or try flirt with her. 

"Baby, it's almost one" He lets out a guffaw laugh. 

"Oh" I smirk. I slept that long and could definitely sleep more. I finish up eating while we talk. He seems off like he's trying to be nice and it's weird but I guess he's just sorry for taking whatever it was. I rinse the bowls, plates and cutlery before placing them into the dishwasher.

"I'm going for a bath", I peck Ace's lips after I'm completely done cleaning up. When I reach the bathroom door I turn and shout on Ace, "You coming?", Within seconds Ace comes out the kitchen with a huge smile like he was waiting for an offer for him to join me.

Once we're in the steaming hot bath, we're facing each other from each end of the bathtub just letting the hot water relax our muscles. "What did you take by the way?", I've been dying to ask and I couldn't hold back anymore. The whole time I ate breakfast I was desperate to know. 

"Huh?"

"Last night, what did you take?" I repeat. 

"I don't know", He looks down and begins massaging my foot.

"Why did you take it if you don't know?"

"I was drunk but I wish I didn't", His eyes fixated on my feet.

"Who gave it to you?", I question further. 

"Um..Rebecca" He shifts uncomfortably keeping his eyes on my feet as he massages. 

"Oh", I begin to move the bubbles around with my hands and cupping it before blowing it off my hands. 

"Sorry", He gulps finally meeting my eyes.