Chapter 28

I awake to the sound of my annoying alarm, I huff and kick the duvet off my body. I reach over stop the alarm on my phone. It's Friday which is my last day of college until it comes to Monday again.

Yippee

This week has been rough, I've been studying non stop with Julia and Aiden. Aiden and I have been really good, it hasn't been awkward once and I'm glad for that. Ace still doesn't like that he's my friend but he can suck it up. Julia has been her giddy self, more than usual. She keeps smiling and giggle down at her phone but won't spill the beans on why. I think she's got a secret boyfriend and isn't telling us about him, I'm happy for her though.

Ace and I have been going at it like crazy hormonal teenagers, it's mostly only at night but whenever Ash isn't in during the day we're practically jumping each other. It has been a rough eventful week but I've had my stress relief, amazing stress relief. Ace is still holding back but I won't push him, he is becoming more dominant though. The first few times we did it he let me take control I know it's only because he doesn't want to hurt me but he shouldn't be afraid because I'm surely not. When I sang to him on Sunday night, I was practically telling him my feelings, he just begun to kiss me not saying a word. I think he knew it was about us.

 When I try move Ace, he pulls me back nuzzling his face into the nape of my neck. I let out a soft giggle, "Stay in bed with me", His husky voice speaks.

"I can't I have class and we're leaving later", This weekend we won't get to share a bed and I know it will feel strange.

"Skip class, pleaseee", He begs like a five year old and pouts, he's the cutest.

"Don't you have class?", I turn to face him and begin running my hands through his hair, a smile takes over his face.

"I don't care, I want to spend the day with you", He shrugs and finally opens his eyes.

"Ash is going to be up for class so you'll have to crawl into the living room until he leaves"

"Is that a yes...on skipping?" He pulls the cheesiest smile I've ever seen him pull.

"Yeah, I guess", I shrug.

"You're beautiful", He studies my face, I roll my eyes. He constantly calls me beautiful everyday, I should be grateful that he compliments me but I know I look like shit half the time. I'm not use to him complimenting me just yet, since I'm use to insults from him throughout the years of knowing him.

"So are you" I giggle and he scrunches his nose, cringing at my compliment.

"I should probably get out there"

"Yeah", I smile. I get out of the bed pulling his t-shirt from the floor over my naked body and a some shorts before crawling back into bed. Ace hasn't even moved yet, he just sat there watching me.

"Ace" I say looking at him.

"Right" He shakes his head, he heads for the door before turning around "Don't fall back asleep because when he's gone, you're gonna pay for that beautiful comment", He winks and I blush before rolling my eyes. He hates being called beautiful, he thinks it's weird.

He leaves and ten minutes later I hear them both chatting loudly in the living room, I guess I'll wait until I hear the front door.

Ace's POV

"Cam should normally be up by now", Asher says.

"Yeah she came out already, said she doesn't feel that well", I lie.

"Oh, hopefully she's too sick so we don't need to go this weekend", He jokes and I chuckle.

I hate lying to my best friend, I really do. But fuck, I really love his sister. I hate that she didn't say those words back to me but it's possible she didn't hear me and I'm scared of the rejection to say it again. I've felt this way for a long time and I know she's new to the feeling. Maybe she loves me but won't admit it or maybe she just doesn't love me at all.