1.finding them

Jin pov

We ended our private dance lessons.namjoon and me high fived each other.

"You want to hang out at my place?"

"Sorry Hyung.but I wanted to work on some songs tonight.maybe tomorrow."said namjoon.i nodded.

"Don't stay too long in that studio."he nodded.he left the dance studio.i grabbed my phone off the charger.i grabbed the charger and put in my pocket.i walked out the dance studio.i looked at my phone.maybe jungkook wants hang out with me.i texted jungkook.

Jin:wyd?
Jk:i am at the movies with tae and jimin.
Jin:have fun!don't stay out too late!
Jk: we won't!

I sighed.yoongi probably in the studio and namjoon is in the studio.i looked at the time.it was 9 at night.hobi probably sleep by now.i guessing I am spending my Friday night by myself again.i walked to the building front doors.i noticed it was raining.i put my hood on.i jog to my car.i was unlocking my car.i heard a scream.i looked in the direction of the sound.

"And stay out!you little hood rats!"yelled a old man.he went back to the building.i saw the little girls sitting in the ground.i walked to them.i noticed they was triplets.one of the girls stood in front of the other two.she had a purple shirt on

"Don't hurt us."she said.

"I am not going to hurt you.Are you lost?i Can help you find your parents."she looked sad.

"Well let's get in a building.its raining cats and dogs out here."she look at the other two.they nodded.we went into a cafe next door.we sat at a booth.they sat across from me.

"So do you know a someone I can call to pick you up?"i asked to the girl who I assume is the spokesperson of the group.

"Miss Paris!"Said the girl with pink shirt.

"She doesn't like us remember!"said the girl with the purple shirt.

"Okay.well I going to make a phone but you girls can order some food."they looked at me excitedly.

"But we cant read."said the purple shirt girl.

"Okay.you can look at the pretty pictures."i grab the menu to them.i stood up and walked a few feet away from the table.i called the cops about finding the children.then i went back to the table.i ordered a three plates of fries  for them and a water for me.

"So what is your names?"the two girls looked at the spokesperson.

"I am Lucy,that Leah and lily."said Lucy.

"I am jin."then the waiter back come with our order.she place the fries in front of the girls.they look at the fries in shocked.

"That's a lot of food."said Lucy.leah push her and lily plate away from them.lucy moved her plate in front of three of them.they shared one plate.

"How old are you?"

"5."said Leah

"How old are you?"asked lucy

"27."

"You are very old."said Lucy.i rolled my eyes.then the cop and lady walked to us.

"Kim seokjin come with me."said the cop.I walked with the cop to another table while the lady talked to the girls.He asked me a few questions about how I found them.then him and the lady switch places.

"The children didn't speak to me.did they tell you anything?"she asked

"Their name Lucy,Leah and lily but no last names.they referred to a miss Paris when I asked them about a guardian."she nodded.

"Thank you for watching until we came.we will take it from here."she said.i nodded.i left the cafe and went home.i took a shower and I laid in bed when my phone rang.

Jin:hello?
Unknown:hello I am jebezel with the child services.you have been requested to come to the police station.
J:um okay?

Then she hanged up.i got dressed.i drove to the police department.i ask for jebezel and a guy walked me to her desk.i sat the triplets crying their heart out.lucy noticed me.

"Jinnie!"said Lucy.then Leah and lily ran to me.

"Great you are here.maybe you can calm them down."said jebezel

"What happened?"

"They are from the orphanage.so I was telling them that they had to go back but they demanded to see you."said jebezel

"Jinnie!we cant go back!they will separate us!"said Lucy.she hugged my leg.

"What if I adopted of three of them?"

"Then they wouldn't be separated but you don't have to do that.we had cases like this before they will be fine."said jebezel.i looked at the triplets who was hugged my legs for dear life.

"Yeah i will adopt them."then i fill out the paperwork while the triplets celebrated.

"I will mail the rest of the paperwork."she said.i nodded.

"Girls lets go to new home."then we left the police station and went to my house.lucy ran after the house.lily hugged Leah arm as they walked around the living room.

"Follow me to your room."we went to a guest room.leah and lily climbed into the bed.lily immediately fell asleep.lucy look at the room in aw.

"Well It's guest room right now but we will decorate it later."then i noticed Leah was cuddle with up lily sleep.

"Lucy you want to sleep too?"

"But first you got to promise me two things."she said.i nodded

"1)never hurt us,2)never separated us.got it?"she said.she held her pinkie out.

"I promise."i hook pinkies with her.