17.jinnie?or appa?

Lily pov

I was cuddled up with jimin as my sister helped yoongi cook.jimin sat on the counter.i listen to his heartbeat.

"Yoonie,Appa told us that breakfast is most in-port-ant meal of the day!"said leah

"Important."said yoongi.

"Yeah that word!yoonie know big words like Appa!"said leah.

"Yeah.cuz they are old."said jimin.

"Yah!i am not old."said yoongi.

"Appa told us he is not old knee-or."said Lucy.
"Neither."said yoongi with a chuckle.

"Wow.yoongi is smart!"said Lucy and leah.jimin laughed.then i took my pacifier out my mouth and threw at yoongi.he hit the side of his head.

"Lily is not nice to throw things."said jimin.I rolled my eyes.i nuzzle closet to jimin.jimin rubbed my back.then we heard the front door open.lucy and leah ran to the door.i wiggled out of jimin hold and ran to the door.jin walked in with namjoon.he kissed our foreheads.I made grabby hands to him.he picked me up.We went to living room.i sat on jin lap while lucy and leah started talking to jin about what happened when he was gone.i listen his heartbeat.

"We played video games with Kookie!"said Lucy

"Then we helped yoonie cook!"said leah.

"Yeah then lily threw her paci at yoonie!"said Lucy.i glared at her.

"So that why you don't have your own pacifier.lily is not nice throw things."he said.i frown as I nodded.Then yoongi walked in.

"I am done.come eat."he said.

~later
Jin pov

I was walking to namjoon room.i stop when I i heard whispering from my room.i listened closely.

"Lucy you do."said leah

"No way.what if he yells at me.lily you do it.you cuter!"said Lucy

"You like the leader.you do it."said lily.

"I am scared.what if he says no."said Lucy.

"What if he do what miss sammy did?"said leah.

"He won't.he is different!the worst thing is going happen is him saying no."said lily.

"Fine.i will ask."said Lucy.then i walked in.

"Sweethearts why you still up?you supposed be taking a nap."

"Lucy wants tell you something."said leah and lily.lucy looked nervous.i sat next to her.

"What you want tell me sweetheart?"she look at me.

"You look pretty."she said.leah facepalm herself.lily rolled her eyes.

"You pretty too."Then lily climbed onto my lap.

"Jinnie."said lily

"Yeah?"

"Can we call you Appa?"asked lily with hope in her eyes.yes!

"I would love if you girls would call me Appa."then they squealed and hugged me in a group hug.i hugged them back.