18.first flight

Jin pov

We climbed into the van.it was me,yoongi and the triplets.they was sleep the whole ride to the airport.i make sure they was wear a mouth mask and bucket hat.the van stopped.yoongi help me carry the sleeping triplets.he held Lucy while I had leah and lily.then the other members from the other cars met up with us.

"Hyung let me help."said jungkook as he took leah from my arms.

"Thanks."then we went into the airport and check in.we went though the checkpoints before boarding our jet.i place lily in the seat on the row next to me.jungkook place leah next to lily.yoongi placed lucy next to them.we fasten our seatbelts.the plan took off.i took my seatbelt off and reclined my seat behind to laid down.i was falling sleep with blanket when the triplets climbed onto the seat with me.I chuckled as they got comfortable under my blanket with me.i noticed the camera girl smile at me as she film us then filmed the other members.after short plane ride.we arrive in Japan.namjoon woke me up.

"We here."he said.I nodded.i was about to sit up while I realized I have my daughters laying on me sleep.namjoon chuckled.he carefully picked up leah then he picked up lucy.

"Thanks."he nodded.then jungkook grabbed Lucy from namjoon.

"I want to hold leah."said hoseok.namjoon gave him the sleeping leah.i picked up lily.namjoon packed up my blanket for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem."he said.we left off the plane.we went through the checkpoints of the airport.i asked for the triplets passport.i passed lily to yoongi.i pulled the three passports out my backpack.i showed to the lady.she nodded.I turned to yoongi to receive lily back.he was cooing at lily who half sleep.i chuckled.i guess he can keep carrying her.we walking through the airport to the exit which is where the fans are at.our security try keep the barrier between us and the fans.I noticed lily was crying on yoongi shoulder.i walked to them.

"I got her."i took lily from him.she immediately calm down.we went to the vans.i was in the van with the maknae line.i place lily on my lap.jungkook had Lucy and taehyung had leah.

~later

I was having a pillow fight with the triplets.then there was a knock on the door.

"Ssh."i told them.they quiet down.i walked to the door.i look at through the peephole.it was namjoon with the food I ordered.i let him in.He walked in.

"Joonie!"said the girls.they ran to him and hugged his legs.

"Here is your food."he said.i took the bag from his hand.

"Thank you."he greeted the girls.i unpacked the food from the boxes.

"Joonie,are you staying?"i asked to namjoon who was sitting on the bed with my daughters.

"Actually no.jimin needs my help with a song but I want to drop off your food first."said namjoon.i nodded.

"I should get going before these cuties distract me again."said namjoon while referring to the triplets.he stood from the bed.

"Later Hyung."he said.he stood next to me.i chuckled.i hugged him.then he left.

"Appa."said Lucy
"And."said leah
"Joonie."said lily
"Sitting."
"In."
"A."
"Tree."
"K."
"I."
"S-"

"Who taught you that?"i asked.

"Chimmy!"said Lucy

"He sings it every time Taetae and Kookie hug for a long time!"said leah.note to self:smack jimin later

"Let's eat."they nodded.