3.meeting bangtan

Jin pov

I was helping lucy with to change the channel while lily started crying.i immediately pick her up.

"What's wrong?"she didn't answer.i forgot she doesn't talk!

"Jinnie here!"said leah.she gave me a pacifier.i put in lily mouth.she calm down.i tried to put her back on her feet but she clinger to me.

"Lily you don't want continued playing with Leah?"lily shook her head.

"I will play with lele!"said Lucy.she went to leah.they played with the blocks when the door bell rang.leah and Lucy ran to me.they hugged my legs.lily started crying again.i rubbed her back.

"Girls.its only the door bell means we have a guest."lucy let go of my leg and held my hand.then i walked to the door.i let go of Lucy hand.she immediately went back to hugging my leg.i opened the door.the members walked in.they hugged me as walked in.i closed the door.

"Guys meet lucy,leah,Lily.girls,meet hoseok,jungkook,yoongi,jimin,namjoon,and taehyung."

"I like you.you are shorter than everybody else."said Lucy as pointed to jimin.Everyone laughed.

"At least someone appreciate my height."said jimin.he high fived Lucy.

"Follow me."we went to girls room.there was boxes that I put in the room.i tried out lily on her feet again.she clinged to me.i sighed.

"Tae and jimin Can build the dresser."said namjoon.

"I can help with the beds!"said jungkook.

"I guess."said yoongi.

~later

The girls jump on the beds.i high fived members.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem Hyung."said jungkook.

"We see you bright and early tomorrow for vocal practice."said jimin.he patted my back.

"Um actually i took a week off to help the girls get adjusted to their new home."

"Understandable."said hoseok.he nodded.yoongi yawned.

"Well I need a nap.i will see you guys later."said yoongi.then he left.yoongi and hoseok left.the maknae line left too.

"If you need any help call me."said namjoon.i nodded.then he left.i continued watch the triplets play in their room.leah started crying.i walked to her and kneeled to her height.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I am sorry.i am wet."she said.i held her hand.we went to bathroom.i changed her pull up.Then we went back to the room.

"Jinnie!look at the pretty pictures."said Lucy.she showed me a book.then lily stood at my feet with grabby hands.i pick her up.

"You want me to read you that book?"

"Yeah!"said Lucy.i sat on the bed.i place lily on my lap.lucy next to me.leah sat on the other side of me.i finished the book.the girls was sleep.leah was hugged my arm.lucy was leaning against me.lily was sleep on my shoulder.i smiled.