2.shopping

Jin pov

I place a pancake on each plate in front of the girls.lily and Lucy eat off leah plate.

"I made you girls individual serving so you don't have to share."lily and Lucy shrugged.they continued to eat off leah plate.then my phone rang.it was Yoongi.i left the kitchen

Jin:hello?
Yoongi:you want to go fishing today?
J:i can't busy.
Y:With?
J:um i adopted children-
Y:children like in plural?!!are you outta your damn mind?!? Did you even talk to our manager about this?!?
J:i will today.

I heard him sighed.

Y:well congratulations on being father.
J:thank you
Y:and i am telling hoseok about this.if don't be surprised if he call you squealing.

Then he hanged up.i sighed.i went back to the kitchen.the girls was looking at the window in the kitchen.

"Let's go girls."then we left the house.i drove to a clothing store.i place the three girls in the basket.

"No!i wanna wall!"said Lucy.

"Me too!"said leah.lily tighten her grip on leah hand.

"And lily too!"said leah.

"Fine but stay close."i took them out the basket and on their feet.we went to girl section.i looked at them and guessing estimated their sizes.i pick out a few shirts and pants.

"Jinnie."said leah.i look her.she pointing at lily who pointing at a pack of baby pacifiers on the shelf.

"Um."

"Please Jinnie.she lost her last one when that mean guy kick out his bakery the other day."said Lucy.I grabbed it and put in the basket.then Lucy tug at my hand.

"Jinnie you should get lele protection for her peepee problem."said Lucy.leah got looked embarrassed.i nodded.i brought pull ups.then i continued to shop for different objects like shoes and socks.after two hours of shopping.we went back to the house.i ran some bath water for them.i pick out their night clothes while girls watched tv.I paused the tv.

"It's time for a bath."

"What's that?"asked leah

"I think where a person spray water on us outside with long rope thingy."said Lucy.

"Um no that's calls being hosed.a bath is where you sit in a tub of water and get clean."they nodded.then we went to the bathroom.they got underdressed and hop in the tub.they played in the water for a while before I started cleaning them.i noticed a birthmark on the back of leah shoulder as I was clean her.then i noticed lucy had the same birthmark but on her stomach.lily also had that birthmark but on the bottom of her foot.then i wash their hair.i help them out the tub.i wrapped in towels.i dry them off.i couldn't tell them apart except for lily who had a pacifier in her mouth.i assumed lily was holding leah hand.so I put a pull up on leah.luckily i was right.i dressed them.

"Lily I will dry your hair first."she nodded.we went to my room.i sat on the bed and lily sat in between my thighs.leah and Lucy sat on the edge of the bed.i turn the blow dryer on.leah got scared and immediately went to leah.

"Lily,it was hurt you.lucy you want to try?"lucy shook her head.

"I will.scaredy cats."said leah.she sat in between my thighs.i blow dried her hair.then i did lily.i did lucy last and cried the whole time.i hugged her.

"It's done.you sure a brave girl.now your hair look pretty now."i said as I wiped her tears.

"Is my hair pretty too Jinnie?"asked leah.

"Yes it is.now time for bed."we went to their room.they climbed into bed.i tuck them in.

"Good night."Then I turn the light off.

"No!"said Lucy.i turn the light on.lucy was sitting up.

"Keep the light on."said Lucy.

"I will turn the hallway light on.okay?"she nodded.i turn the light off and went to hallway.i turn the hallway light on.i keep the door open to her room.then i went to my room.i called my manager Sejin.

Jin:hello?
Sejin:i heard you adopted some children
J:yes I did
S:jin you do know this will change not your life but the other members if you keep those children.
J:i understand that
S:good now I expect next time you make a big decision you will discuss it with me first.
J:yes sir.

Then Sejin hanged up.i let out a breath I don't know I was holding.i wonder how the members feel about this?i group face time them.

"Where are the children you adopted?!?"asked hoseok.

"Hello to you too."i rolled my eyes

"What is their names?"asked jimin

"Can we them?"asked taehyung

"Who many are there?"asked namjoon

"They are currently sleeping.their names are lucy,leah and lily.you probably meet them later on this week."

"Who old are they?"asked jungkook

"They are 5."

"They are triplets?!?"said taehyung.he looked shocked.

"Tae i am pretty sure they just the same age different birthdays."said jimin.he rolled his eyes.

"No they are triplets."

"Congratulations."said hoseok.he clapped his hands

"Thanks."