12.babysitter rapline

Jin pov

"I can't go to vocal practice today."jimin rasied an eyebrow

"Jin Hyung every practice is important especially now since we getting ready for our comeback."said jimin

"I know.but Sejin is busy today.so he can't watch the triplets for me today."

"Did you asked the rap line?"asked jungkook

"They probably busy."

"It's doesn't hurt to ask."asked taehyung.

"To ask what?"asked yoongi as he walked in the kitchen.

"If you,hoseok and namjoon Can watch the triplets for me."

"Okay."said yoongi.

"Yes!jin Hyung now you can came to practice!"said jimin.

"I will meet you guys in the car.i need to say bye to the girls."they nodded.they left.

"Yoongi are sure about this?"

"Hyung i got this."he said.then i went to my room.the triplets was still sleeping.i woke them up.they look sleepy.aw they look so cute.

"Sweethearts,i am going to practice.yoongi is going watch you okay?"lucy nodded.lily went back to sleep.leah wasn't paying attention either.i kissed their forehead.then i left the room.i went to yoongi.

"I will text you the information you will need today."yoongi nodded.i left.

Yoongi pov

I went to namjoon room.he was playing on his phone.

"Namjoon,i signed up to help me babysit the triplets."

"Okay.when?"he asked.

"Today."he sat up.

"What?yoongi that very short notice."he said.

"I know.but jin needs to practice not worry about his daughters right now."he nodded.then hoseok walked in.

"Namjoon look at he fancam.i look amazing!"said hoseok.

"I guessing you sign hoseok up too?"asked namjoon.

"Yup."

"Sign me up what?"asked hoseok

"To help watch the triplets."he nodded.

"Where are they at?"asked hoseok

"Sleep."then my phone chimed.it was a text from jin.

"Jin just texted me the information we will need today."

Lucy pov

I woke up to yoongi waking me up.i sat up.

"Huh?"

"Time to get up.jin doesn't want you to sleep in long."he said.i noticed hoseok trying wake up leah.leah woke up and yawned.i heard crying.i looked to my right.lily was crying.hoseok tried to calm her down.i rolled my eyes.leah sighed.

"What do you suggest Lucy?"asked yoongi.namjoon rasied an eyebrow at yoongi.

"Heartbeat.duh."namjoon and hoseok looked confused.yoongi took lily from hoseok.he gently held her head to his chest and rubbed her back.lily calm down.leah started blushing.i looked at her then at them.she shook her head.yoongi looked at us.he whispered to hoseok.hoseok nodded.

"Leah,come with me."said hoseok.they went to the bathroom.

"You girls hungry?"asked namjoon.i nodded.

"I will cook them breakfast."said yoongi.we went to the kitchen.yoongi place lily in the chair next to me.namjoon assisted yoongi in cooking breakfast when hoseok and leah walked in.

~later

Lily was cuddling with yoongi while me and Leah playing store with namjoon and hoseok.

"Your total is $1,000."said leah as she click a random buttons on the toy register

"$1,000?"asked hoseok.

"For two oranges?"said namjoon

"$1,000 or no oranges."Namjoon gave us the fake paper money.

"Girls,time for a nap."said yoongi.

"No!we will sleep when Jinnie is back."said leah and me.lily nodded.yoongi sighed.

"He will be back after your nap."said hoseok.i looked at leah and lily.then we all took off running.i ran and hide someone room under bed.

Yoongi pov

After 30 mins of looking for the triplets.we can't find them.

"Man,they are good at hide and go seek."said hoseok.

"We need find them before jin gets back."said namjoon.

"The fact we lost not one child but three kids in a house.its not good."then we heard the door unlocking.we all looked each with the oh-shit look.then vocal line walked in.

"Where the triplets?"asked jungkook.

"They are napping jungkook.right yoongi?"said jin.

"Actually,we lost them in the house."said namjoon.jin pulled out his phone.

"You not going look for them?"asked hoseok.

"Watch."he said.then he play the bt21 theme song from his phone.we heard running footsteps.the triplets all ran in and look at the blank tv in disappointment.

"They love that the show.they never miss a show."said jin.the triplets ran to jin when they heard his voice.then hugged his legs.

"Sweethearts,come on.its time for your nap."said jin as he walked with the triplets to his room.

"No fair.we spend 30 mins looking for them."

"At least you didn't have chase 3 energetic 5 yrs old."said jimin.taehyung and jungkook nodded in agreement