8.catch them

Jin pov

I ran after lucy.she went into the kitchen.i caught her and pick her up.she started giggling.i heard giggling from the living room.i went to the living room.one of them was hiding over a blanket.probably lily.i walk to lily.lily immediately popped up from under the blanket and started running.lucy wiggles out my hold.she ran around.i chased around her when my phone rang.

J:hello?
Yoongi:why you sound like you are out of breath?
J:cuz I am.i am trying to caught the triplets.
Y:you getting old Hyung.
J:i will be late to the meeting
Y:you want me to send the maknae line to help you?
J:that would be nice.
Y:okay.

Then he hanged up.i continued to looked for the girls.each time I found one of them.they would run away again.i stop running to catch my breath when my doorbell rang.i went to the door.jimin,taehyung and jungkook was standing outside.i open the door.

"Yoongi Hyung said you needed help."said jimin

"Yeah.i need your help catching the triplets."

"I told you.you are getting old."said jungkook.then we heard giggling.jimin open the coat closet.leah zoom past us.jimin went after her.Taehyung patted my shoulder.

"We got this."said taehyung.taehyung and jungkook walked around the house.i sat on the couch.then lily ran to me.i picked her up.taehyung followed after her.

"She is fast."said taehyung.

"Now imagine that but times 3.thats how I felt."then jimin walked in with Leah who was pouting.

"I wanted Jinnie to find me not chimmy."said leah.Then I saw lucy dodging jungkook and taehyung.i laughed.jimin gave me leah.he helped jungkook and taehyung.then jungkook catch lucy.she laughed.

"Again!again!"said Lucy

"Not today.we have things to do."she frowned but nodded.

~later

After the meeting,we got out to eat.i put the triplets in the high chairs.

"I would like to make a toast."said hoseok.he raised his cup of sprite.

"To what?"asked jimin

"To our hard work."hoseok said with a smile.

"I will toast to that."i raised my cup of soda.then triplets copied me.i chuckled.then the other members rasied their glasses.we tapped our glasses together.yoongi tapped his glass to the triplets cups too.

"I am so excited to go to the Latin America this tour."said taehyung

"Aw man now I have study spainsh."said jimin.

"Español?"asked lucy.

"el español es fácil"said leah.(spainsh is easy)

"Chimmy es tonto."said Lucy.(he is dumb)lucy and Leah laughed.

"Jin Hyung what they said?"asked jimin

"Um that spainsh is easy."

"And that you are dumb."said yoongi.he chuckled.jimin look shocked.

"Bad lovelies."said jimin.Lucy and Leah frowned.

"Sweethearts he was just joking.you are good!"i glared at jimin.taehyung and jungkook laughed.