5.cookie?

Jin pov

I walked in the vocal studio.jimin and taehyung was here.

"Where jk?"

"He is coming."said taehyung.then jimin walked to the triplets who is hugging my legs for dear life.

"Hey girls!"said jimin.

"Who are you again?"asked lucy

"His name is hoseok!"said leah.taehyung and me laughed.

"I am jimin."

"No.he is."said leah while pointing at taehyung.

"Sweetie,that jimin and he is taehyung."leah nodded.

"Hyung,are you sure it's a good idea to bring them here?"asked taehyung.

"I don't know but I didn't find the perfect babysitter yet.so I am going to hope for the best."then jungkook walked in.

"And he is yoongi,right Jinnie?"said leah.jungkook looked confused.

"No i am jungkook."he said.

"Cook?"asked leah to Lucy

"Cookie?"asked lucy.Lily clapped her hands excitedly.

"Jinnie can we have a cookies?"asked lucy and Leah in unison.

"That's creepy."said jungkook

"I got used to it."i shrugged.

"And you get a cookie when we get home."

"Well let's get started namjoon email me the lyrics to apanaman.he wants us to make changes if needed then email it to jhope to proof read."said jungkook.

" I had a idea.i want to write a song that talk about dimples."said jimin

"Why?"I asked while giving my phone the triplets to watch a movie on it.

"I got inspired from looking at namjoon dimples."said jimin.i shook my head slightly.

~later

I brushed leah hair while she ate her cookie.lucy was leaning against me while watching tv.lily was playing in my hair.my phone rang.lily gave me my phone from next to her.

"Thank you."lily nodded.i answered it.

Mom:hello?
Jin:hello?
M:sweetie!i think I found the perfect babysitter!her name is amber.
J:did she past the background check and social media check?
M:yes.
J:did you interview her?
M:yes.i think she will be perfect.
J:do she know who I am?
M:yes.but she not crazy fan!
J:i am trusting you mom!
M:she sign her contact yesterday.
J:text me her number
M:well do.and I would like more pictures of my grand babies.
J:yes ma'am
M:later

Then she hanged up.she text me the number.i checked the time.

"It's time for bed."

"Jinnie!"whined Lucy and Leah.lily did a whining noise.I picked up leah who was on my lap.i stood up.

"We Can watch tv tomorrow.time for bed."

~later that night

I woke up to soft whispers.i open my eyes.i saw the girls standing at the door.

"What if he says no?"asked leah

"What if he says yes."said Lucy.then I saw lily walked to me.i quickly closed my eyes.She poked my cheek.

"Lily!he will wake up."whispered yelled leah.Lily poke my cheek again.i opened my eyes.i sat up and turn on my lamp on.

"Sweethearts why y'all still up?"lily pointed Lucy.leah nudged Lucy front a little.

"Umm...we was wondering...Umm if we can Umm...sleep with you?"asked lucy.

"Sure."then they quickly climbed into my bed.lily laid herself on my torso.leah and Lucy slept on the sides of me.