7.time out

Jin pov

I was brushing lily hair while I saw leah pushed lucy off the bed.

"Ow."said Lucy.

"Leah that wasn't nice.you can't push people."

"It's not my fault she got bad balance."said leah.she struck her tongue out at lucy.lucy pulled leah down off the bed.they started fighting.i quickly went to them.i pulled them part.

"You should never ever hit each other got it?"i said sternly

"She started!"said Lucy

"Nuh she did"said leah.

"How about you both get time out."

"What's that?"they asked.

"It's went you stand facing a corner in room and think about how what you did was wrong.now go pick a corner."they frowned.they went to separate corners.i noticed lily was standing in a corner too.

"Lily you not trouble."she nodded but she stood in the corner.i sighed.i set a timer for 5 mins.i sat on the bed and watch them.they didn't move a inch.the dead silent was slowly killing me so I stop the timer at 3 mins.

"Okay.time ups.you can come out the corner."they walked to me.

"Why was you in the corner?"

"I pushed lele."said Lucy with a frown

"I teased and hit lulu."said leah with apologetic face.lily looked at leah who standing next to her and copy her apologetic face.

"Lily you wasn't in trouble."i sighed.

"Anyways did you learn your lesson?"they nodded.

"Good."

~later

My head was on namjoon lap.namjoon ran his fingers through my hair.

"Where are the triplets?"he asked.

"Napping."

"So I guess you got lonely?"

"No.yes I did!anyways how was your day?"

"I had a meeting with the tour managers."

"That's boring!"he laughed.then the triplets ran to me.lily and Leah jumped on me.namjoon laughed.

"Jinnie,joonie is here."said Lucy.she pointed to namjoon.i tickled lily was sitting on my chest.she wiggles as she giggle.i moved her off me.i sat up.leah was still sitting on my legs.

"You are lucy?"asked namjoon

"Jinnie,i like him."said Lucy.i chuckled.namjoon smiled.

"Joonie!lets play!"said leah.she got out my legs.she grabbed namjoon hand.

"I want to play with Joonie too!"said Lucy.they went to the triplets room.lily grabbed my hand and followed them.leah and Lucy was playing in their fake kitchen.lily pulled me to the floor next to namjoon.i sat down.lily sat on my lap.leah and Lucy cooked us pizza in their little kitchen.Namjoon look at his phone.

"Well I have to head home.i see you guys later."said namjoon.he stood up.

"Let's me walk you out."

"You look pretty busy."he said.he chuckled.he was referring lily was playing in my hair.

"Later namjoon."

"Later Hyung."he said.he left.i continued to watch leah and Lucy play until my phone rang.

Jin:hello?
Taehyung:Hyung do you know the word for pork in Japanese?
J:why?
T:i trying to practice my Japanese.
J:actually i don't know.Ask yoongi.he probably knows.
T:thank you.
J:you welcome.

Then he hanged up.lily was staring at me.i kissed her forehead.she smiled behind her pacifier.

"I want a kiss!"said leah

"Me too!"said Lucy.i chuckled as they ran to me.i kissed their foreheads.