13.vlive

Jin pov

I played at the park with the triplets when my phone rang.i answered it.

Jimin:hello?
Jin:hi jimin.

I watched as the triplets kept playing on the on slide.

Jimin:what you doing?
J:playing at the park with my daughter.why?
Jimin:i am at the vocal studio.i wondering if you can pick up me a fruit from the store?
J:okay.later

I hanged up.i walked to them.

"Sweethearts Its time to leave."they looked sad.

"We Can come back tomorrow."they smiled.lucy and leah held my hands.lily held leah arm.i walked to the company but stopped at the grocery store to pick up a orange for jimin.then i walked in the company building.the triplets looked around in amazement.this is their first time coming here.We went to vocal studio.

"Lily you want to knock?"she shook her head.

"I will do it."said Lucy.she knocked.then jimin opened it.

"Thank you.you want to stay?i am doing a live."said jimin.i nodded.lucy let go of my hand as we walked in.her sisters followed her.lucy went to the cabinet and open it.i immediately went to them.

"Lucy,you can't go looking though other people things."

"Sorry Jinnie."said Lucy.i gave leah my phone.i sat in the chair next to jimin.

"Lily not clingy to you?progress i see?"said jimin with small smile.then i felt a tap on my leg.i looked down and Lily was making grabby hands at me.i picked her up.

"Not progress."i said as I sat her on my lap.Jimin looked at the live

"How long you been on?"

"A few minutes."said jimin with a shrug.I read the comments.most of  them as asking questions about the triplets.

"Jimin hold lily for me."he nodded.he grabbed lily from me and place her on his lap.

"Lucy and leah come here."they went to me.i place them my lap.

"This lucy,and that leah and jimin is holding lily.and there are my adopted daughters."

"What is adopted?"asked leah with tilted head.

"It's means no more mean miss Paris."said Lucy.

"Oh!"said leah.leah clapped her hand excitedly.lily copied her.then lucy joined it.jimin started clapping too.i chuckled.

"Leah,where my phone?"she pulled in out of her hoodie pocket and gave to me.

"Thank you."

"How to tell them a part?i still be guessing sometimes."said jimin while playing in lily hair.

"None of the members can tell them apart at the first glance."Lucy picked up the notebook that was on the desk in front of us.

"Lucy what did I just say?"lucy put it back.

"Sorry Jinnie."said lucy.

"I should head out.they getting bored.i will meet you back at the house."i said was standing up with leah and Lucy in my arms.i place them on their feet.jimin gave me lily.i saw lucy reaching from the stapler on the counter.

"Lucy."i said sternly.lucy flinched at my suddenly change of tone.

"Sorry Jinnie."she said.i place lily on her feet.

"Here now."i said.she immediately walked to me.I grabbed her hand.i turned to jimin.

"Later jimin."jimin nodded.we left the studio and walked out the building.we went back o the house.i immediately put lucy in time out in my room.leah and lily went to the other counters.its lucy punishment but if the other two wants join.i am not going stop them.after 5 mins I told them to come out the corner.I place lucy on my lap.

"You was in trouble because you didn't listen to me when I told not touch stuff.listen to me next time okay?"

"Otay."said Lucy.i hugged her.

"Now who wants a snack?"

"Me!"they said unison.