4.doctor

Jin pov

"Lucy hold still."i said while trying to tie her shoes.

"I am lucy.she is leah"said Lucy.leah frowned at me.

"I meant your name leah!"then we went to the car.the girls got in their booster seat.lily started crying.

"Leah,calm down.this is not scary."

"I am leah.thats lily."said leah.she gave lily a pacifier.

"Damn it."i muttered.

"Jinnie that's a bad word."said leah and Lucy in unison.i flinched from the sudden noise.

"I am sorry."then I strapped them in their seats.i drove to the doctor office.i help them out the car.

"I want to hold lily hand!"said Lucy

"No.i want to hold lily hand."said leah.lily started crying from their arguing.i picked up lily.i rubbed her back until she calm down.

"Just hold each other hand."

"No!i want lily hand!"said Lucy

"No i want lily hand."said leah.i sighed.

"Well I am carrying lily.so you have hold each other hand."Lucy held my hand.

"No!i want to hold Jinnie hand!no fair!"said leah.she pouted.

"You Can hold my hand next time."leah nodded.we went in the building.lucy let go of my hand and went to go play with Leah in the play area.i went to the front desk and sign in.i sat down with lily in my lap.

"Sweetie,you want to go play?"she shook her head.she laid her head on my shoulder.i watch as Lucy and Leah played with each other.then other girl asked Lucy to play with her.leah sat there and watch them play.leah noticed that I was watching.she walked to me.she climbed onto my lap with lily.i rubbed her back.then i heard their names get called from the nurse.i place lily and Leah on their feet.i grabbed their hands.

"Lucy,come on."lucy ran to us.we walked to the back hallway.we followed the nurse to scale and height measurer.

"Who wants to go first?"asked the nurse.lucy step on the scale.the nurse measured her height.then she did the same to leah and lily.lucy was tallest out of the three while lily was the lightest.then we went to the doctor office.i place the triplets on the examination bed.the nurse check up on them.the triplets was sitting nice and still for the nurse until the nurse had check their reflexes in their knees.she was about to tap Lucy knee with medical hammer.lucy immediately hugged her knees.leah got scared from lucy reaction.then lily started crying.i walked to lucy.i rubbed her back.

"You was being such a brave girl!what happened sweetie?"lucy shook her head.

"It won't hurt.i promise."then lucy nodded.she sat back at the edge of bed.I rubbed lily and Leah backs to calm them down.then nurse check the other two reflexes.

"Mr Kim,they healthy as can be.you can  schedule their check up at the front desk."she said.i nodded.we left the doctor office.we went to the car.i help them get strapped in their seats.

"You all was so brave today.i think that deserves some ice cream!"they got excited.i drove to a ice cream parlor that near my house.i help them out the car.lucy and Leah immediately held my hand.lily held leah other hand.we walked in the parlor.we went to ice cream display.the worker look at me with widened eyes.

"H-h-i?what would you like?"she asked.i looked at the triplets who was standing on their tippy toes to see it the display better.

"Jinnie i want that one."said leah.she pointed to the ice cream.

"I want this one!"said Lucy while pointing to the ice cream.lily was pointing to the same ice cream.

"I want four cups.one of chocolate chip cookie,cookie n cream and two of chocolate."she nodded.she made the cup of ice cream.i paid for the ice cream.we sat at a table.

"Thank you Jinnie."said Lucy and Leah in unison.lily nodded in agreement.

"You welcome."i started to eat my ice cream when my phone ding.it was text from the bangtan group chat.

Jk:*picture of jin and triplets at the ice cream parlor*i want some ice cream!
Jin:how?
Jk:Twitter
Tae:from his Stan account of namjoon
Jm:i thought you delete that account jk?
Jk:this is not about me right now!
H:thats is a cute picture of you guys!😍
Nj:i want chocolate ice cream!
Yg:stop texting!i am trying to focus!

I looked from my phone.leah was feeding lily ice cream.lucy was half way done with her ice cream.

"Jinnie i am full!"said Lucy.

"Lily is done with her ice cream."said leah.

"Then let go home."i wiped their faces because it was dirty from the ice cream.we went to the car.i help them back into their seat.

"Jinnie,my tummy hurts."said Lucy

"Probably because you ate a lot."she nodded.i was driving back home.i heard regurgitating.i look in my rear view mirror.lucy was throwing up.luckily we was block away from the house.i drove home.i help the triplets out the car.

"I am sorry Jinnie."said Lucy.

"It's okay."now i have to clean out my car.then we went in the house.i bring Lucy too the bathroom.i wiped her with a towel and took her dirty clothes off.i ran some bath water for her.

"Jinnie,i want a bath too!"said leah.lily nodded in agreement.

"Sure.you can bath together."they got excited.i chuckled.