15.grandparents house

Jin pov

"No!"said the triplets.i kneeled to their height.

"You want to meet your grandparents right?"i asked.they looked at me bored.

"You wanted to see my pet sugar glider?"they nodded excitedly.

"Well we had get in car and drive to my parents house."

"It's a trap!"said Lucy while pointing to the car seats in the backseat.

"It's not nice."said leah

"No like."said lily.i sighed.

"It's not that long of a drive."they whined.

"You can pick the music that we will play in the car."they got excited.

"But you have let me strap you in your car seat."they nodded.they climbed in the car seats.lucy and leah sat by the windows while lily sat in the center.i fasten their seatbelts.then i hop in the driver seat.i was about turn the car.

"A- Jinnie."said leah

"Yes leah?"

"Um i went potty."she said.then i got out the driver seat and went to back.i unbuckled her for her seat and changed her pull up.then i rebuckled her back in her seat.

"What song you girls want to hear?"

"Bt21 theme song!"they said.i bluetooth my phone to the car and played the song as I drove to my parents house.after two hour we reached the house.the triplets was sleep.i woke up them up.we walked to the door.i knocked on the door.my dad opened it.we walked in.

"Hey Appa.where Eomma?"i asked.

"In the living room."he said while waving at the triplets who was still sleepy.we went to the living room.my mom was reading a book.

"Hi Eomma."my mom looked up from her book.she walked to us.she hugged me.

"Hey son."she said.then she kneeled to the triplets height.

"Who is these beautiful girls?"she asked.

"This lucy,leah,and lily."i said while pointing to them.

"Dears,i am your grandmother but you called me granny."she said.the triplets stared at her.

"They normally not this quiet.they was napping on the car drive here and I woke them up."

"I know what will wake them up.do you girls want some cookies?"she asked.

"Yeah!"said Lucy and leah.lily nodded excitedly.

"Eomma,they don't need sugar this early in the day."

"If I want to sugar up my grand babies I will.come on girls."she said.she took the triplets to the kitchen.i sighed.then dad patted my back.

"Now you know how I felt when I told you no to something and she overruled it with a yes."he said.

~later

"Lily get down."I said to lily was jumping on the bed.leah was jumping over with a stuffed elephant.lucy was sleep on the floor.i told mother that they don't need sweets!i picked lily up from the bed.

"Go play with leah."she nodded.i picked lucy up from the floor and place her in the bed.i tucked her in.i kissed her forehead.

"Ap- Jinnie i want kiss too!"said lily.i kissed her forehead.was she going call me Appa?why she stopped?i tried not be disappointed.i smiled.

"Me too!"said leah.i kissed her forehead.