11.she speaks?

Lucy pov

I woke up with the sun in my eyes.i moved out the sunlight.i fell off the bed.

"Ow."then i stood up.i climbed back on the bed.lily sat up.she looked at me confused.then she started giggling.i glared at her.

"Stop Laughing."she continued to laugh.i noticed the pacifier that fell out her mouth when she was laughing.i grabbed it.

"It's mine now."i struck my tongue out.i quickly climbed out the bed.

"Lulu!"said lily.i ran out the room.i ran down the hallway past jungkook.i heard lily running after me.i ran into the living room.yoongi raised an eyebrow at me.i ran around the table with lily hot on my heels.

"Why are you running?"asked hoseok who was sitting next yoongi.i ran into the kitchen.i saw jin and namjoon standing at the fridge.i ran around the kitchen.

"Girls don't run in the house."said jin.lily ran to jin.he picked her up.

"Jinnie!lulu being mean!"said lily.

"You was being mean first!"jin stood there shocked.

"Jinnie!lulu took my paci!"she said.

"Lucy,give it back.lily go apologize to lucy."said jin.he put lily back on her feet.she walked to me.she struck her hand out to receive the object.

"Say sorry first!"

"Me sorry."she said.i gave her the pacifier.she put in her mouth.then she pushed me.i fell down to the ground.

"Lily.time out now."said jin.she stomped to our room.i followed behind her with jin.i woke up leah.we all stood in separate corners.

"Lily is the only in trouble."said jin.leah and me didn't move.jin sighed.he sat on the bed.we waited until what felt like forever.

"Lily come here."he said.lily walked him.

"You was in time out for pushing your sister.thats was mean.you should never do that."he said.lily nodded.leah tapped his leg.she looked at her feet.he took her to the bathroom to change her pull up.

~later
Leah pov

I was playing cards with Lucy.lily was watching tv.then jungkook walked in.

"Where is jin?"he asked.

"In the shower."said Lucy.Jungkook nodded.he left.i won the card game.lucy frowned.

"Again!"said Lucy.we played another round when jin walked in.he was drying his hair with a towel.he was only wearing pants.

"Jinnie you naked!"jin chuckled.

"I am telling Joonie!said Lucy.jin shook his head slightly with a smile.

"Lucy i will put a shirt on."he said.

"Good!"said Lucy.then jin went to the closet.

"Kookie was looking for you."Jin put a shirt on.then he left the room.

"This boring!lets go play hide and go seek!"

"Okay!"said Lucy.lily nodded.