9.lily sick

Jin pov

I woke up to someone poking my face.i open my eyes.lucy was standing at the side of my side.

"Jinnie,lily threw up on leah bed."she said.i immediately got out the bed and went to their room.lily was crying while leah was hugging her.i picked up lily.i rubbed her back to calm her down but she kept crying.i touched her forehead.then i touched leah forehead.lily is a lot more warmer than leah.

"Maybe a bath will make you feel better."

"I want a bath!"said leah.

"Me too."said Lucy.

"Maybe tomorrow.lily might be sick."i walked to the bathroom.i ran the bath water.i tired place lily on the bathroom counter but she clinged to me.i sighed.i grabbed the thermometer from the medicine cabinet.i place it in her mouth.she doesn't have her pacifier for once.i noticed Lucy and Leah was standing at the bathroom door.they look concerned.

"What's wrong with lily?"asked leah

"Why lily sick?"asked lucy.then thermometer beep.i take it out of her mouth.she had a high temperature.

"Lily had a fever."i said as undressed her.lily was being uncooperative with me.

"Lucy can you go get one of lily pacifier from the kitchen?"

"Okay!"said Lucy.she left.then i place lily in the bath.lucy came back with the pacifier.she gave to lily.lily calm down.

"Can I get bath next?"asked leah

"Later."i said while cleaning lily.

"Why later?"asked leah.cuz lily is more important right now.

"I need to help lily first."then i took lily out the tub and wrapped her in a towel.i brought her to her room.i dressed her in more clothes.then i took the blankets from leah bed to washer.i went back to the room.leah was hugging lily.lucy was rubbing lily back.

"Um Lucy and Leah.you girls should let lily rested."they nodded.they got off lily bed.lily grabbed onto leah arm.they stared at each other.

"Jinnie can we sleep with lily?"asked leah

"No,you might get sick too."leah frowned.

"Well I want to be sick with lily!"said Lucy

"Me too!"said leah

"Being sick is not fun girls.now you should let lily rest.you want to watch a movie?"

"Can we watch with lily?"asked lucy.i sighed.

"Lily needs to stay in bed."lily whined.I walked to lily.

"You need water,sleep,and a little of T.L.C."Lily shook her head.

"I am not leaving lily alone."said Lucy.she grabbed a lily hand.

"Me neither!"said leah.she grabbed lily other hand.i sighed.i guess I have deal with three sick kids.

"Fine.you can stay with her.now I am going make a breakfast if you guys want to help."they shook their head.i left the room.

~later

I place a bowl in front lily.lily shook her head.lucy and Leah push the bowl away from them.

"Lily not eating.i am not eating."said Lucy.leah nodded.Lily stared at the bowl of soup.i pick up the spoon.i

"Lily sweetie,you have to eat to get better."she whined.

"We can cuddle afterwards."then she open her mouth.i feed her.then lucy and Leah started eating.after they ate.we went to my room.we watch as movie as I cuddled with them.