16.father daughter day

Jin pov

I turned the triplets to ihop.they was eating off leah plate.i took pictures of them.then i ate my food.they tried help each other clean their hands.i chuckle as they made a bigger mess.

"Sweethearts,i will do it."i clean their faces with the napkins.i paid for the meals.then we left.we went to car.they didn't hop in.

"Girls,we can't walk everywhere."they pouted but hop in the car.i buckles them in and kissed their forehead.i drove to mini golf place.i helped the triplets out of the car and walked in the building.i paid from us.then we went to pick out our golf putters.

"What color sweethearts?"

"Red."said Lucy.

"Green!"said leah.Lily pointed at the blue one.i grabbed their putters and a pink one for me.i grabbed the golf balls in the same colors.we went to the first hole.

"Watch me first,okay."they nodded.i hit the golf ball.it was close to the hole.

"Who was try first?"lily and leah looked at lucy.lucy walked to me.i kneel to her height.i place her hands in the correct position.

"Now swing."she swing the putter and hit the ball.it rolled past the hole.lucy jump in excitement.

"I want to try next!"said leah.leah and Lucy switch positions.i helped lucy.

"Okay now swing."she swing the putter and didn't hit the ball.

"Try again."she swing the putter and hit the ball.it rolled a inch.she clapped excitedly.lucy high fived her.lily switch spots with leah.i try to help her but she moved my hands away and place his her hands in the correct postion.she swang the putter and hit the ball.it rolled into to the hole.lucy and leah cheered for lily.lily immediately hid her face in my chest.i chuckled.

~later

Lily was amazing at mini golf,Lucy was okay but leah was terrible.luckily we was at the last hole.lucy hit her ball until it went in the hole.then leah tried to hit the ball and missed.she tried again but this time she swang to far back and hit me in my penis.i immediately fell to the ground.leah ball went in the hole.lucy cheer for leah while lily clapped while I was in pain.

"Ap- Jinnie!"said leah.they ran to me.

"Jinnie Hurt!"said Lucy.

"I am fine.i am just sleepy.lets go home."they nodded.i slowly stood up we went back to main building and returned the golf putters.

"That was fun!"said leah

"Again!"said lily

"Yeah!ap- Jinnie can we do that again?"asked lucy.

"Sure."i drove to bangtan house.