6.who is who?

Jin pov

I woke up to my phone ringing.i was about to sit up when I realized lily was still sleep on my chest.i noticed.leah was hugged my right arm while Lucy  head was resting on my left thigh.i looked at the phone that was on the nightstand to my right.i guess I am not answering the phone today.i ignore the phone and went back to sleep.i woke up the doorbell ringing.i careful removed myself from leah and Lucy.i gently moved lily off my chest and onto the bed.i quickly went to the door.i opened it.jungkook walked in.

"Hi Hyung!"said jungkook

"Jk why you here?"i rasied an eyebrow.

"Taehyung and jimin are busy.so I am bored."he went to the couch and laid down.

"You should being using free time doing something productive."

"I am.i am spending time with my Hyung."I sighed.i went to the kitchen.jungkook followed behind me.

"What you about to cook?"he asked.he sat on the counter.

"Cereal."then i grabbed the cereal box from the top of the fridge.

"Can you make chocolate pancake?"he asked.

"I know how to make them but I am not cooking that today."i grabbed three bowls.

"Grabbed another bowl!i want some!"he said.i grabbed another bowl.i pour the cereal in the bowl.i place spoons in the bowls

"No milk?"He asked.

"Oh right.sorry!i got used to not pouring milk in their cereal."i said as I pulled the milk out the fridge.

"Why?"he asked.i gave him the carton of milk

"Cuz Lucy has Lactose intolerance.so to make sure i don't waste food.i don't add milk."

"Which one lucy again?"he asked.

"Lily is the one with pacifier in her mouth who always holding leah hand.so process of elimination the last one is Lucy."He nodded.

"Where are they?"he asked.

"Sleep.but I am actually going actually them up.i will be back."he nodded.then i went to my room.i saw the three of them cuddling with lily in the middle.i took a picture.then i woke leah up first.

"You wet?"she nodded.we went to the bathroom and changed her pull up.then we went back to the room.i woke up lucy and lily.lily made grabby hands to me.i pick her up.

"Me too!"said leah.i picked her up.lucy sleepily followed us to the kitchen.i place leah and lily on the stools.lucy climbed onto the stool.

"Hyung are you going to bring them to dance practice this afternoon?"asked jungkook

"Yeah.i already asked Sejin to watch them."jungkook nodded.

"Jinnie that's cookie?"asked lucy

"No no Kookie."said leah.

"Oh kookie."said Lucy.jungkook sighed.

"Close enough."said jungkook.

~later

When dance practice ended.sejin brought the triplets to the dance studio.they excitedly ran to me.

"I still can't tell them apart."said jimin

"Me neither."said yoongi.then jungkook picked leah.

"You are lucy right?"said jungkook.i chuckled.

"No.i am leah.that lulu."said leah while pointing to Lucy.

"Well I tried."said jungkook.he place leah on her feet.