10.bangtan house

Jin pov

I place the suitcase on the bed.

"What's this room?"asked lucy

"This is my room when I lived in the bangtan house."lucy nodded.lily climbed on the bed.she started jumping on it.then leah join in.

"No jumping on the bed."they ignored me.lucy joined in.i sighed.then jimin walked in.

"Hyung who is here?"asked jimin with his bag in hand.

"I think namjoon and hoseok already here."jimin nodded.he looked at the triplets.he walked to them.he grabbed the closest child which was leah and tickled her.Leah started giggling.

"Chimmy me next!"said Lucy.i chuckled.then taehyung and jungkook walked in.

"Kookie!tickle me!"said Lucy.jungkook shrugged.then he started tickling her.Taehyung walked to lily.

"You want to get tickled to?"asked taehyung.lily quick hop off the bed and ran to me.i picked her up.

"I take that as a no."said yoongi while walking in my room.

"My room is not the hangout room."

"Yes it is."said hoseok.he hang his arm over my shoulders.i rolled my eyes.

"Jin Hyung,your room is the best!"said jimin.

"He is right."said namjoon.

"All of you out.i need to unpack."

"I am taking leah with me."said jimin.

"I am taking lucy with me."said hoseok.he took Lucy from jungkook.

"No!i wanted Lucy!"said jungkook.

"I am staying with Lucy."said leah.

"Me too!"said Lucy.lily hugged my neck.

"Lily is staying with me.so all of you out but leave my daughters."jungkook pouted as he left with the others.

~later

I was watching tv with the triplets and yoongi.lily was laying on my lap.lucy and Leah was sitting next to me.

"Hyung,we should go fishing next weekend."said yoongi.I rubbed lily back.

"I will think about it."then jimin and hoseok walked in.i noticed they had their shoes on.

"Where you going?"

"To my studio."said hoseok

"I am going to dance studio.you want to come?"asked jimin.

"Maybe next time."yoongi raised an eyebrow at me.jimin nodded.they left the house.

"Hyung why you didn't go?you never miss opportunity to improve your skills."said yoongi.i looked at leah who playing with my fingers while lucy was messing with lily hair.

"Oh.i could had watch them."he said.

"I trying to spend as much time with them before our schedules get hectic."yoongi nodded in agreement.Then he stood up.

"Well I going to cook dinner.you want to help?"he asked.i shook my head.he left the living room and went to the kitchen.

"Jinnie!can we play tea party?"asked lucy

"Sure."lucy and Leah high fived.