14.demands

Leah pov

I was cuddling with lily with Lucy show the pretty pictures in the book.

"Girls,you hungry?"asked miss ami.she is our babysitter while jin is busying.

"When will Appa back?"asked lucy.i pinches her arm.

"Don't call Jinnie that!remember miss sammy."lily immediately started crying.I hugged lily.three of us agreed not talk about our last adopter.

"I am sorry!I forgot!"

"Maybe having lunch will cheer you up!"said ami cheerfully.

"When will Jinnie be back?"asked lucy.

"Baby,jin will be shortly."said ami.

"So like in 5 mins?"i asked with a sweet smile.

"More like in few hours."she said.lily throw a stuffed elephant at ami.lily folded her arms.

"Babies,lets talk about this during lunch.i made nuggets and fries for lunch."she said.

"I will eat when Jinnie come back."

"what if Jinnie didn't eat yet!we can't eat without?"said Lucy.lily and me gasped.ami sighed.She pulled her phone out of her pocket.she called someone.

"Hello?.....your daughters want to talk to you.....they want to skip lunch......can i FaceTime you?...."she said into the phone.then she gave us the phone.i was holding the phone while my sister gather around me.

"Sweethearts,why ami is telling me you want to skip lunch?"asked jin with raised an eyebrow.

"When you coming back?"asked lucy

"In few hours."said jin

"We will eat when Jinnie comes back!"Jin sighed

"Sweethearts go eat lunch."said jin.

"Did jin eat yet?"asked lucy.

"Yes.now go please go eat."said jin

"Yes Jinnie."said Lucy and me.lily nodded.then i gave the phone back to ami.we went to kitchen.we sat at the table.ami gave us each a plate.we ate off lucy plate with her.

"Girls,i gave you your own plate."said ami.we continued to eat off lucy plate.

~later

"Can we go see Jinnie?"asked lucy.

"Please?"lily did her puppy dog face.

"He is busy right now babies."she said.i looked at lily and Lucy.they nodded.we started crying.

"Girls,he will be back soon."she said.we cried louder.She ignored our cries and watch tv.After 30 mins she stood up.

"Fine!lets go to jin."she said.we stopped crying.she looked at us.

"Really?its that easy.i Should had lied 30 mins ago."she mumbled.we heard her and started crying again.

"Fine fine.lets go."she said.we continued to cry as we put our shoes on.

Jin pov

"Please give me a remedy
meomchwobeorin shimjangeul ttwige hal-"I stopped singing when I heard crying.i took the headphones off my ears

"Who hear that?"i asked to jungkook and hoseok.

"Hear what?"asked jungkook

"Crying."

"Crying?jin Hyung are you okay?"asked hoseok.

"Wait I hear it too."said jungkook.

"Now i hear it.it coming from the hallway."said hoseok

"Guys,why did you guys stop?"asked soundboard guy.then ami walked in crying triplets.i ran to them.I picked up lucy and leah.

"What did you do?"i asked while glaring at her.

"They demand to see you and when I said no.they started crying."she said.i nodded.she left.i calm them down.I sat them on bench in the studio.i kneeled in front them.

"Sweethearts,you can't demand to see me when I am busy."

"Jinnie always busy."said Lucy.leah and lily nodded.i sighed.

"I know.but this weekend we will have father daughter day.it will be just me and you three the whole day.okay?"they nodded.

"Okay.now I need to finish this then we can go home.so stay here."then i kissed their forehead.