Teleported To The Sengoku And Saving Oda Nobunaga's Life

ALEX'S POV

"Wake up...wake up, Alex!"

Shadow shouted as I slowly regained continuousness. I sat up and I looked around and I was inside the temple. 

"What in the..? where the heck am I? I thought we were outside and where's Sasuke?"

"I don't know, but, do you smell that?"

I sniffed the air and I realised this place is on fire. I quickly covered my mouth and I looked around while keeping an eye out for Sasuke but, he was nowhere in sight. I knew that I couldn't stick around here for much longer so, I had to find a way out of the building before this place falls apart. As I was looking for a way out, I spotted a man wearing samurai armour and he was just sitting there, asleep?!

'What the hell?! who sleeps through a burning building like this?!'

I shouted and then I spotted a silhouette and he had a sword with him. He slowly walked towards the sleeping man and I knew that I had to do something. I charged towards the mysterious man and I shook him to wake him up.

"Hey! hey! wake up!"

"Ugh...who are you?"

"There's no time for introductions, come on!"

I dragged the man onto his feet and I pulled him along with me to get out of the burning temple. We managed to make it out of the temple, in one piece thankfully. I released the man's hand and I coughed badly since my senses of smell was stronger and sharper than humans.

"Someone tried to do away with me while I slept. To think they manage to kill all the guards and come this close..."

I glanced at the man who I saved after getting my breath back and clearing my senses of smell. 

"It seems I owe you my life. You may be some girl the monks snuck in for entertainment, but, you have my thanks."

"He's certainly a strange guy, isn't he?"

"I'll say."

I spoke to Shadow before checking the man out. I took a closer look at him before walking around him while quietly sniffing his scent.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry about that, I've never met someone like you before, who are you?"

"You saved me without knowing who I am? I thought you only did it for a reward."

"No, I was just there by pure coincidence besides, I couldn't exactly stand by and watch you get burnt to a crisp."

The man smirked at me and he said to me.

"Very well, I shall tell you. I am the Lord of Azuchi Castle and Daimyo of Owari, Oda Nobunaga and I am the one who is going to unify this country."

I stood there in shock when he told me who he was. I realised that this man was supposed to have died in Honno-Ji temple. I glanced at the sign that said 'Honno-Ji and that confirmed me that I had somehow teleported back 500 years into the past. I looked at Nobunaga and I asked him.

"This might be a stupid question but, what year is this?"

"1582."

"Shadow, nip me right now to make sure that I'm not- ow!" I shouted in my head when I felt Star nipping my leg.

I gritted my teeth in pain and then Nobunaga asked me.

"What's with you? don't tell me you got hurt from the flames."