Our Little Passionate Night Had Only Just Begun

ALEX'S POV

After Hideyoshi's report about the Uesugi-Takeda forces, we learnt that he's planning to attack Azuchi with a small army and we needed to strike while we can. So, Nobunaga and I returned to Azuchi to prepare for the battle. Right now, I was in my room preparing for the upcoming battle until I heard a familiar knock on my ceiling and I knew who it was and it had been too long since he came.

"Sasuke?" I called out to him and then he opened the panel and he landed softly on the ground.

Sasuke looked at me up and down and he looked a bit...cautious and slightly nervous when he saw me. 

"Hey Sasuke, it's been a while," I spoke with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, it has been a long time since we spoke."

Sasuke and I didn't know what to say until Sasuke spoke up.

"Alex, is it true what I saw that night? are you really a werewolf?"

"..."

I was silent for a moment until I revealed the bite mark on my leg. Sasuke was surprised when he saw the bite mark and I explained to him.

"It happened six years ago when I was 15, a rouge werewolf appeared out of nowhere, it chased me and then it bit me. After I got bitten, I went through the change and because of this, the hunters heard about me being infected and they planned to kill me. But, my parents managed to help me escape but, they weren't so lucky. Dominic came and he saved me and took me in, he taught me everything there was to know about werewolves."

"So that's why you disappeared all those years ago, why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to know but, my pack and I were being hunted by wolf hunters. They would do anything to see me and my friends dead and our pelts being used as their trophies. I'm so sorry you had to see me that way that night, I was planning to tell you when the moment was right but, I didn't know how to tell you. I guess I was afraid of how you and the others would have reacted."

"Its all right, I understand your reasons but, it doesn't matter now. What matters is that I know the reason why I haven't seen you in years, however, I heard from Lord Kenshin that we're going to war with Nobunaga in a few days, are you sure you don't want to make a last-minute exit?"

I shook my head for a no and I told him.

"I thought about going home but, there's nothing for me back home. Sure I have my pack but, I won't find my mate in the future, turns out he's been here all this time."

Sasuke saw the look in my eyes and he also noticed the collar on my neck and he understood what I meant.

"I see, you've become attached to the Devil King haven't you?"

"Hehe, was it that obvious?"

"I had a suspicion you were getting close to him but, I never realised that you'd fall for him."

I smiled at Sasuke and I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks for being understanding Sasuke, I'm guessing you feel the same way?"

"Wanting to stay in the Sengoku? yes and despite having a friend from the future, I've also made a lot of friends here too. It would be a shame to leave the Sengoku."

"I know."

Sasuke walked over to the window and he told me.

"This is the last time we'll talk like this, Alex. Its been great seeing you again after everything we've been through, but, out there on the battlefield, we'll be enemies."

"I know, but, promise we'll stay friends no matter what?"

"I promise."

Sasuke and I pinky promised before he left through the window. The night air felt nice but, I remembered that I had some unfinished business with Nobunaga. I headed to the Tenshu and the moment I opened his sliding door, a hand appeared out of nowhere and it grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the room. 

"Kya!"

The door slide shut and then I fell into a warm embrace. His scent hit my nose and I buried my face in his chest as he rubbed circles on my lower back.

"I've been waiting for you, Alex."

"I'm sorry I took so long, now if I remember correctly..." I looked at those beautiful eyes of his before smirking at him. "You and I had some unfinished business."

"We certainly did," Nobunaga smirked back at me and he gently ran his thumb over my lips. 

"I said that you're mine but, I haven't exactly conquered you, have I?"

I shook my head for a no and then he held my face in his hands before leaning closer to my lips.

"Then I better get started, I'll start with those lips of yours."

I closed my eyes and then I felt Nobunaga's lips on mine. I kissed him back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nobunaga picks me up by the waist and he carries me to the futon. He carefully sat me down on the futon before pulling away from my lips. Nobunaga sat next to me and then he places me onto his lap. I smiled at him and then he wrapped his arms around my back and waist.

"You always looked beautiful under the moonlight and now I see why," Nobunaga said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Nobunaga kissed my lips, my cheek, my jawline and then he kisses down my neck. I moaned quietly when he found my sweet spot. I gripped onto his hair and he continued to kiss and lick my neck. I arched my neck back and he gently bites my skin. I gasped in pleasure and then I grabbed his hand and I guided it to my chest. I moaned a little and then Nobunaga smirked against my skin.

"Sensitive aren't you?"

"I can't...mmm~ help it..." I moaned a little as I gripped his shoulders.

I felt Nobunaga's hands on my shoulders and then they went under my kimono before he pulled down my kimono. I blushed a little when my chest and shoulders were exposed. 

"You look so beautiful," Nobunaga whispered before pressing his lips on my collarbone.

I relaxed a little and I felt Nobunaga's hands on my chest. I gasped in pleasure as he touched my breasts and then he kisses and sucks on my neck.

"N-Nobunaga..."

I shrugged off the rest of my kimono before my animal instincts took over. I growled a little before pinning Nobunaga down on the futon and he was shocked by this. 

"Alex?"

"Sorry, you've had your fun..." I leaned closer to his neck and I told him. "It's my turn now."

I kissed and sucked Nobunaga's neck and he shivered a little meaning he was ticklish there. I smirked against his neck before I opened his kimono to reveal his chest and his abs. I licked and sucked on his collarbone and chest. Nobunaga moaned quietly as I touched his body. I kissed my way back up to his neck and jawline until I stopped near his lips and I whispered.

"I love you," I confessed to him.

"I love you too," Nobunaga whispered back which made me smile.

I pressed on my lips onto his and then Nobunaga got on top of me again without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I pulled him close. Nobunaga pulled away from me and he smirked at me.

"Don't think this night is over, I still need to conquer more areas on your body."

"Go right ahead, I ain't stopping you," I spoke with a smirk on face.

Our little passionate night had only just begun.