I'm Glad He Accepts For Who I Am Now

ALEX'S POV

We finally got back to Azuchi and my shoulder and leg were feeling a lot better now. Once the cart stopped moving, I got out of the back and I put a little pressure on my leg and my injury feels like it has almost completely healed. Masamune came over to me and he suddenly puts a collar and leash on me. I looked at Masamune and I growled at him. Masamune sighed and he whispered.

"Sorry about this, but, Lord Nobunaga asked me to besides, not everyone will think you're a friendly wolf, you know."

'He's got a point.'

I thought to myself with a sweat drop running down the side of my head. Masamune tugged on the leash making me follow him. Shadow growled angrily and she said to me.

"I can't believe this is finally happening to me! I'm a wolf! not a pet dog!!"

"I hate to say this but, technically speaking, you're a hybrid wolf so you're a combination of both."

"Oh who asked you! this is all your fault!"

"My fault?!"

"If you hadn't shifted in front of Nobunaga and the others, this wouldn't be happening to us right now!"

"Well maybe, if you held back a little bit longer I would have gotten away from them in time!"

"Oh shut up! I'm not talking to you right now!"

Shadow spoke with a frown on her face as I watched her follow Masamune into the castle. Once we got inside, Mitsunari and Mitsuhide were waiting for us and they were surprised when they saw me, well, Shadow.

"My Lord, is that a wolf? she looks too big."

"That's what I thought too until Masamune told me this is the same wolf that visited him and his men in the forest beside, the poor wolf was injured, we couldn't exactly leave her out there and I've always wanted a guard dog."

Shadow frowned when he said this and then Mitsunari came over to me.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you."

Mitsunari was about to pet me but, he smelled like a cat and then Shadow growled and she nearly bit him. 

"Whoa! what did I do?" Mitsunari spoke in a shocked tone after pulling his hand away in time.

"Mitsunari, have you by any chance been near a cat recently?"

"Well, I was taking care of Neko-chan."

"There's your answer, looks like this little wolf shares something in common with Alex, she probably hates cats as well."

Mitsunari got the idea and then Mitsuhide lets Shadow sniff his hand and then she lets him pet her fur.

"Well, she seems friendly enough, but, the question is, how long?"

"Don't worry, she won't bite unless I tell her to," Nobunaga spoke with a smirk.

"Oh, he's gonna get bitten once we're alone."

"Shadow, don't you even think about!"

"I'm only kidding! Sheesh, can't you take a joke?"

Shadow said as Nobunaga took the leash from Masamune and then he led us to the Tenshu. Nobunaga doffed his armour and then he came back to us to take off the collar and lead. Shadow shook herself and then Nobunaga said with a smirk on his face.

"There you go, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Shadow growled and then she pounced on Nobunaga and she glared and growled at him.