This Is Gonna Be Hard For The Next Three Months In The Sengoku

ALEX'S POV

After being introduced as the new chatelaine, Mitsunari showed me around the castle so I could get used to my surroundings and learning new scents from everyone. As he was showing me around, we got to the training area where we saw Masamune training with his swords.

"This is the training hall, this is where we train and where some of my soldiers train as well but, you don't really need to be told that do you?"

"Nope, just the scent of sweaty men is more than enough to tell me that."

"Scent?"

"I have sharper senses of smell than you."

"I see," Mitsunari sounded impressed when I said this.

Just then, Masamune spotted us and then he smirked at me after sheathing his swords.

"Hey you two, I see you decided to come back to Azuchi."

"It's not like I had anywhere else to go, besides, I needed a place to live and work."

"It's about time you came to your senses, little weasel."

"Will you stop calling me little weasel? I don't like that nickname, it makes me sound evil."

"All right, how about little kitten?"

"No way in hell, I hate cats."

"You do?" Masamune and Mitsunari asked me in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, they're nasty little furballs and they always attack me whenever I try to walk by them."

"*Chuckles* that's your excuse?" Masamune asked me.

"I'm not kidding! it's the truth!"

"Okay, okay, I believe you, then what would you like me to call you?"

"Well, some of my friends used to call me the lone wolf."

"Lone wolf sounds serious but, I suppose little wolf will suit you."

"That's more like it."

I spoke with a smile. Mitsunari chuckled a little and then he said to me.

"Anyway, Lady Alex, shall we continue with the tour?"

"You know, you don't have to be so formal around me, you can just call me Alex."

"But, you're Lord Nobunaga's saviour, I couldn't possibly-"

"It's all right, besides, I'm not used to being so formal, unlike a certain someone I used to know."

I mumbled the last part when Dominic's face appeared in my mind. I heard Shadow whimpering sadly and I sweatdropped a little.

"Sorry, Shadow."

"You're showing her around?" Masamune asked Mitsunari.

"Yes, Lord Nobunaga asked me to show her around the castle since she's new around here and speaking of which, shall we continue with the tour?"

"Sounds good to me, see you later."

I said to Masamune before following after Mitsunari. After showing me around the castle, Mitsunari decided to show me around town. 

"Wow, there are so many people here!"

"Yes, thanks to Lord Nobunaga's trade policies. With no restrictions on the flow of goods and people, you can find anything you'd like in Azuchi."

"I see, I guess he the Devil does have a soft spot after all."

I said as I looked around. I was impressed that Nobunaga had created this lively medieval metropolis.