I Don't Want To Be In A World Where Those People Look Down On Me

ALEX'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt nice and warm in the futon right now. I looked up and Nobunaga was still here and he held me close to his chest. I smiled at him and I slowly leaned over between his neck and shoulder. I let Shadow take over and then we both took in Nobunaga's scent. He smelled so nice right now and then I started to gently kiss his neck. I heard Nobunaga flinch a little since he was ticklish on his neck. I giggled a little before I straddled his waist and then I kissed Nobunaga's lips and he kissed me back, deeply. We eventually pulled away for air and then we smiled at each other.

"Good morning, Alex."

"Morning, my Devil King."

I said as I stroked his cheek.

"You seem a bit better this morning, what's gotten into you?" Nobunaga asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"After last night's raid and worrying about you, I feel a lot better, knowing you're here alive in my arms."

"Good," Nobunaga said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Alex? have you ever thought about what we talked about?"

"About me turning you into a werewolf? yes, I remember, why?"

"If you had a choice to save me by turning me into a werewolf, there will be no going back once you've turned me, am I right?"

"Yes, once you either get bitten or drink my werewolf blood, you're cursed for all eternity and you'll be immortal. Don't tell me you're changing your mind now?"

"No, I still want you to use your werewolf blood to save me in case anything happens. Do you promise me, Alex?"

I smiled at my Devil and I nodded my head.

"Good girl, now come here."

Nobunaga pulled me down so that I was resting on his chest.

"It's still early, let's sleep a little while longer."

"All right."

I buried my face in Nobunaga's chest and his scent and the warmth of his body helped me fall back asleep. 

A FEW HOURS LATER...

I left the manor and I then took a big stretch. Nobunaga's men were already running around to get ready to leave this place. Thanks to Ieyasu's medicine, the victims of the poison were able to recover much faster than expected. Even those who were not completely well did what they could to prepare. However, I could still sense the tension in the air when the soldiers spotted me. Some glared at me in disgust while others feared me and they cautiously walked past me like if I was some kind of dangerous animal. 

'I should have expected this but still, at least there are no wolf hunters to kill me after hearing the news that I'm around.'

Suddenly, I noticed a crowd of people near the village entrance and Nobunaga was among them.

"What's going on over there?" I mumbled before I checked to see what was going on.

Suddenly, some of Nobunaga's men stopped me and they shouted.

"Stay right where you are, monster!"

"Don't come any closer!"

I stopped in my tracks when they held their spears at me. I was shocked by this and I then frowned at him.

"What's the meaning of this?!"

"We've seen what you're capable of!"

"You're a monster! a curse!"