The Battle Has Just Begun

ALEX'S POV

The sun rose that morning and my body felt nice and warm right now especially since lying in bed felt nice right about now.

'Ugh...I don't wanna get up, lying here feels so nice right now...'

I thought to myself as I smiled in my sleep and then I opened my eyes to find Nobunaga asleep next to me. I sat up a little and he was sleeping like a log. I smiled at him and I admired his handsome features right now and then I ran the back of my fingers on his cheek and then he groaned a little. I giggled a little and I laid back down on his chest.

"He's so cute and handsome right now!"

"Isn't he? but still..."

I looked at the faded claw marks on Nobunaga's shoulders and I felt a bit bad.

"I feel bad for nearly letting you get out of control, I thought for sure you would have hurt him."

"Sorry, I tried to hold back but, it's hard to resist that man's charms and-"

"Shut up!"

I shouted at Shadow which silenced her. However, it did make me wonder though, what would Nobunaga be like if he did turn into a werewolf?

I glanced at Nobunaga and he was still asleep. I quietly moved his arm off me and I got changed into my kimono. Once I was ready, I tied my hair into a ponytail and then I heard Nobunaga stirring but, it sounded like he was having a nightmare.

"...No...no...! don't!" Nobunaga shouted.

"Nobunaga, Nobunaga! wake up!" I said as I shook him a little.

Nobunaga shot his eyes open and he looked around and he looked...scared. When he looked at me, he seemed relieved before laying back down on the futon. I placed my hand on his chest and I smiled at him.

"Are you all right? bad dream?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's about...*sighs* that night when that assassin came to my room and...it's also another reason why I don't like sleeping alone," Nobunaga looked away from me.

"I see, that explains it but, you don't have to worry though..." I gently stroked his cheek with a smile.

"You won't be sleeping alone again because I'm here and aside from the nightmares, is it still a good morning?"

"*Chuckles* it's perfect," Nobunaga said as he stroked my cheek.

We smiled at each other before I gently pressed my forehead against his before he spoke up.

"Hmpf, I didn't think I'd feel this happy and I don't deserve it."

"What are you talking about? you may be a Devil and some people may fear you but, I'm a werewolf and that's what we have in common. Some people fearing us because we're monsters but, deep down, we have hearts."

"You're right...as I said, I don't deserve your love."

"But you do, why else did I hand over my heart, body and soul to you, Devil King?"

"Point taken, I love you."

"I love you too," I spoke with a smile on my face.

We leaned closer and then we kissed with passion. Nobunaga wrapped his arms around me and he held me close to deepen the kiss. Nobunaga pulled away from me and then he starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I giggled a little and I told him.