Teaching The Devil King How To Become A Werewolf

ALEX'S POV

I got back to my room and then I got changed into a fresh kimono after the little 'session' I had with Nobunaga. I brushed my hair until I heard a familiar knock in the ceiling. I looked up and then Sasuke came into my room.

"Hello, Sasuke."

I spoke with a smile before he landed gracefully onto the floor and he didn't look happy.

"Uh oh, I know that look, what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, what did you do to Lord Kenshin?"

I knew what he was getting at and then I explained to him.

"Sasuke, you know the tales about us werewolves, don't you? how do you think we turn them?"

"You bite them?"

"Yes but, I can also give them my werewolf blood as well. Right now, Kenshin is going through the change. It's gonna be painful but, that's the price he paid for trying to kill my mate."

I spoke in an angry tone. Sasuke then frowned at me and he said to me.

"I know you're angry for what he did but, you saved Nobunaga and he's like you now! there's no need to make Lord Kenshin suffer like this! please Alex, isn't there a cure to get rid of this...thing?"

I thought for a moment and then I decided to tell Sasuke.

"Well, there are three ways to get rid of the werewolf, you can use wolfsbane to weaken the wolf and get rid of it, you can surgically remove the wolf or you can use exorcism to get rid of it."

"Well, I don't think exorcism will work in this time period and I definitely don't think surgically removing the wolf is a good idea either but, wolfsbane sounds like an option."

"True but, that's the problem, wolfsbane is lethal to us werewolves, not only does it weaken us but, it tends to be very poisonous. Depending on how much Kenshin has gone through the change is too dangerous and the chances of him getting his humanity back are 50/50."

Sasuke looked at me with a shocked expression and then he lowered his head.

"So basically, there's nothing I can do to help him?"

"The only thing you can do is remain at his side and keep a very close eye on him. If anything else changes, let me know."

"All right, thanks for letting me know, Alex and again, I'm sorry for what Kenshin did."

"Just tell him this, next we cross paths, it won't be a bite on the shoulder he'll be getting."

"Understood."

Sasuke said to me before he left. I sighed a little before one of the maids came rushing into my room.

"Lady Alex!"

"Whoa! where's the fire?"

"It's no fire! it's Lord Nobunaga! something is wrong with him!"

My eyes widen in shock and then we got to the audience chamber only to find him clutching his head and he was sweating. Ieyasu checked him over and he said to me.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, I've never seen anything like this before. I tried giving him different types of medicine to get rid of the fever and the headache but, it's not working."

"It's fine, Nobunaga is just going through the change. It's normal for a werewolf to be like this."

"It is?"

"Yeah, I already warned Nobunaga about the effects after I gave him my werewolf blood so, he understands it."

Nobunaga looked at me and then said to me.