I Wonder If This Is The Feeling Of Finding Your Soul mate

ALEX'S POV

Nobunaga and I got to the audience chamber and after last night's raid by that crazy monk Kennyo, I finally told the others about me being a werewolf but, I decided to keep quiet about being sent 500 years into the Sengoku a secret and keep the story about me being some random village girl getting caught up in the war and chaos. After I told the other warlords about how I become a werewolf and what happened last night, they sat there in silence and that worried me a little. 

"Um...aren't you guys gonna say something?" I broke the silence.

I looked at the others and I could tell they were mad except for Nobunaga since he understood why I kept quiet. Mitsunari looked at me and he smiled a little.

"At least that explains why you cats hate so much."

My ear twitched when he said this. I looked at him shocked and then Mitsuhide spoke up.

"That's true, at least now I understand how you were able to escape so easily from those kidnappers and how you're skilled in a fight."

I was so shocked that they weren't scared of me. 

"Wait, what? please tell me you guys are joking around."

"Why would we, Lass? I mean yeah sure you did freak us out a little when Lord Nobunaga, Ieyasu and I tried to come after you but, we understand why you didn't tell us, can't say I blame you."

I smiled a little and then Hideyoshi spoke up and he had a frown on his face.

"I always knew there was something off about you but, I never expected you to keep this quiet, why didn't you tell us from the start?"

"Did you think it was easy for me to tell you something this big?! I had rouge wolves to deal with whether it was on orders from my Alpha or not! I had wolf hunters coming after me! and you think me telling you something like this is a big deal?!!"

Hideyoshi leaned back after I yelled in his face.

"Whoa! okay! I'm sorry! poor choice of words!"

I leaned back and I frowned a little and then Nobunaga spoke up.

"Hideyoshi, Alex had a reason for keeping quiet about this so don't try and press her about it."

"All right, forgive me, my Lord."

"Oh, which reminds me, Alex, wasn't there something you were supposed to do to Hideyoshi?"

Nobunaga said with a wink and I knew what that meant. I smirked at this and I looked at Hideyoshi.

"As a matter of fact, there was. Hideyoshi~"

"Huh?"

"Come here, please."

Hideyoshi scooted closer but gestured him to come closer.

"Closer."

Hideyoshi scooted even closer and then I whacked his head with my fist.

Bonk!

"Ow!! what was that for?!"

"For falsely accusing me for being a spy and among other things! I mean what the hell?! don't you even think before you go jumping to conclusions?!"

"I said was sorry didn't I?!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! you stupid monkey!!"

I grabbed Hideyoshi by the collar and I told him.

"You outta prepare yourself for a beating because I'm just getting warmed up."

Hideyoshi sweat dropped nervously and he looked at Nobunaga.