The Truth About Me Finally Comes Out

ALEX'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself in Nobunaga's room. I was a bit confused at first and I thought to myself.

'Wait, this is Nobunaga's room how did I...?'

I thought about last night and that was when I realised what happened. I glanced down at myself and I had no kimono on. I blushed bright red and I pulled the covers to hide my chest.

"A bit late to cover yourself isn't it?"

I looked to the side and Nobunaga was awake. I blushed a darker shade of red and I asked him.

"You didn't see did you?!"

"*Chuckle* relax, I didn't see anything, well, maybe a bit of your chest."

I frowned at Nobunaga and I smacked him upside his head.

"Ow! what was that for?!"

"Dirty old man! pervert!!"

"Calm down, I was only joking, sheesh, do you always react like this whenever a guy sleeps next to you after reverting back in your human form?"

"...I don't have a mate."

"Is that what you werewolves call your lovers?"

"You say that."

"How come you don't have one?"

"A bit of a personal question isn't it?"

"Can blame me for being curious?"

"Ever heard of the phrase curiosity killed the cat?"

"I thought you hated cats?"

"I do and I'd do anything to see one run away in terror from me."

I spoke with an evil smirk on my face. Nobunaga chuckled as he rested his head on his arm as he laid back down on the futon.

"So, how do you werewolves find your lovers?"

I smiled at him and I laid back down the bed while facing him and holding the covers to hide my chest.

"It's not that simple to get a mate, you need to find one for yourself after our Moon Goddess pairs us. The Moon Goddess that I speak of is the one who founded and created the werewolf race. Her name is Selene, she tends to work in mysterious ways, at least that's what Josh used to tell me."

"Oh? so this Moon Goddess pairs you with your mate?"

"Yes, and once our soulmate has been chosen, we sometimes feel this 'pull' or some kind of connection that you feel the moment you find your mate. Dominic once told me that our inner wolves were supposed to have met in a different life, probably some kind of heaven for wolves who have met their mate before and then they meet again in these bodies."

"Interesting."

"Is there anything else you want to ask about me being a werewolf?"

"There is, how do you become a werewolf?"

"Well, there's different ways to become, in my case, getting bitten is one of the methods to become a werewolf, a human can also drink their blood and there's also some dark magic involved meaning there might be some humans out there who may have been cursed to become a werewolf for all eternity."

"And have you tried to turn someone into a werewolf?"

"Without the human and my Alpha's permission, heck no! if I did that, Dominic would have me exiled from the moonlight pack for treason, there's quite a few rules and traditions when it comes to being a part of a pack you know?"